lunch

i went with some friends and we ate where me and devonne used to eat i literally was going to cry then my classmate ruby said "hey you alright i replied "yeah" even though my eyes are getting watery then lunch ended we went stright to the outside of our classroom and they discussed a few things with me of what they did in the first and second day of school and pretty much what they told me is like hell they really have to check if you have bra or not if you have shorts underneath your skirt WHAT!?!?!?!??! that is the most absolutr shit i have ever heard i mean really you have to take off your uniform just so they know if you have a bra or not i mean there are men o! sorry thier not men they are still boys or children i mean they are so imature to the BONE then the bell went off and we went to our line i was in front of this boy who was shorter than me and he said "hi names Nate" he gave me a playfull smile and replied "Amethyst" and i also gave him a smile he seems fun then we went inside of the classroom and first they checked if our cellphones are on or off but you gotta have to keep it off or they will confiscate it and keep it for a month  then they checked our nails and they checked our shorts and thank god they didnt check our bra yes thank you!!!!!!