Character Ask: Answers

Thank you all so much for submitting questions to the characters. Here are their answers:

Michael:

Q: Hey bae, how are you? Can you marry me?

A: What's a bae? But uh, I'm well today, but I'm tired. And why would anyone want to marry me?

Q: How do you feel about Luke?

A: Luke is a really nice kid. He's had a hell of a past, but he's so strong. I admire that.

Q: Do you like-like Luke?

A: Oh, uh... Maybe?

Q: Will you be my friend?

A: I don't have any friends, so sure! Hello, friend!

Q: What is your opinion on Luke?

A: Like I said, he's a nice kid. He's so small and innocent. He gets nervous so easy, too.

Q: Do you think Luke is cute?

A: Who said I was gay? Luke is a boy, you know, but uh, I don't know. He has pretty eyes and lovely hair. Oh, and he does this really cute thing when he's nervous! He picks at the hem of his jeans and its... Wait, totally not cute...

Q: Since when are you schizophrenic?

A: I was diagnosed when I was a kid. My mom thought I was insane, always talking about this imaginary friend I had. So, she took me to the doctor and that's what they concluded!

Luke:

Q: Why are you protective over Michael?

A: There is just something about him. People think he's dangerous cause he's schizo, but I don't. He just needs someone to be there for him.

Q: Would you do anything in your power to help Michael if he needed it? Even if you would get hurt in the process of protecting him?

A: Absolutely. I really care about him. I would risk it all for him.

Q: Do you think you're in love with Michael?

A: I've only known him for three days, so no, but there is something about him that I'm really attracted to. I'm like, drawn towards him, but not in love.

Q: What do you miss about your life?

A: I really miss my dad. We were so close before the accident. I guess I kind of miss my mom, too. I wish she would talk to me.

Q: Boys or Girls?

A: My sexual preference? Oh, um, boys. You can add that to things I was bullied about in high school.

Q: Are you a virgin?

A: Oh, gosh! Um, yes. Besides some experimental escapades in my early teens, but... never intercourse.