fifty-two

"Mmmm, so good!"

"Mmmm, so good!"

Finneas and I shared a look when Billie moaned from upstairs and it could be heard throughout the house. Her loud footsteps became louder when she ran downstairs and came bouncing into the living room.

"I've got Cheetos!" She said excitedly, the bag tucked under her arm while her good hand picked out each Cheeto and popped it into her mouth. She threw the bag onto the couch beside Finn and a few Cheetos fell out but that didn't bother Billie as she danced about, hopping from one foot to the other.

I smiled at the sight of a happy Billie, something that you never saw often. It made me happy to see her happy. To see her smile.

"Here, here. Toss me one!" She slapped her good hand against her leg brightly and opened her mouth as wide as she could, her tongue hanging. My eyes widened and i think Finneas got the same idea.

"Dear god." He shook his head and shivered while grabbing the orange bag from the couch and pulling a Cheeto out. He threw one in the air and Billie manoeuvred her body to catch it on her tongue. She curled her tongue and chewed on the Cheeto in her mouth. Just then, the front door could be heard opening and closing and the rattling of bags grew louder whenever Claudia and Gemma stood inside the living room.

"Oh! Babe! Try me!" Claudia's eyes grew as she shoved her bags into Gemma's already full hands. Claudia opened her mouth and took a few steps closer to Finneas, but Billie's hand shot out in front of her.

"That's cheating! Get back." Billie said seriously, her eyebrows raised. I snickered at the serious look.

"It's not! You're literally closer than i am to him!" Claudia exclaimed to which Billie scoffed like it wasn't true.

"I moved whenever i caught it, didn't i, Mia?" The blue-haired beauty turned to look at me with a pleading look on her face. I smirked and shook my head.

"Ah ha!" Claudia pointed her finger at Billie and turned to face Finneas again, her mouth open.

Finneas reached into the bag the same time i did and he threw a Cheeto at Claudia while i threw another two. Claudia's expression turned from amusement to shock once she saw the three flying crisps/chips heading her way.

Out of nowhere, Gemma ran in the way and tried to catch the Cheeto that Claudia was obviously not going to catch. It didn't end well. Gemma completely missed the Cheeto and on top of that, she tumbled and fell onto a heap on the floor. Claudia, finding it hilarious, was clutching her stomach while laughing.

Finneas eyed me and i smirked, knowing exactly what was going through his head. I gave a nod of my head and his lips curved into a mischievous grin as both his hands gripped Claudia's arms carefully and pushed her on top of Gemma, who wheezed loudly at the sight of a surprised Claudia falling on top of her.

By now, they were just a laughing load of limbs. I couldn't tell whose body part was whose. I could see green hair poking out and then a fashionable body, which was obviously not Gemma.

"Billie!" They both yelled at the same time when Billie had the excellent thought of throwing her body on top of both Gemma and Claudia.

"You wanna join?" Finneas asked me with a laugh. Before i could answer, Gemma and Claudia both screamed out a 'No!' and burst out into more laughter.

Of course, their laughter just had to be contagious and it set me off into fits of giggles until Finneas joined in too and everybody in the room was a laughing mess.

After a few minutes of hysteria and then regaining our breaths, Gemma finally spoke up and demanded that Billie and Claudia should let her up. With disappointment evident on Billie's face, she got up and offered Claudia her hand and she took it, pulling herself  up.

"Ew, my clothes are all dirty." Claudia said, unimpressed, as she wiped down the dirt from her outfit.

"Maybe y'all should wash the floors." Gemma perked up and Claudia shot around to give her a serious expression, but the one that we knew to be joking and not actually serious. Gemma didn't know that though.

"Maybe you should wash your clothes. If i didn't lay on you, mines would still be clean." Claudia tried to hold back her smirk but i could see the corners of her lips curl from where i was.

Gemma's face dropped and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion before she averted her eyes elsewhere, not making eye contact with any of us. She pushed her hands against the floor and rose to her feet, giving a little nod. My heart dropped, i feel bad.

"Alright, i'll head-"

"I'm kidding, Reid!" Claudia laughed, pulling the green headed girl against her chest for a hug.

Gemma smacked Claudia on the arm playfully and pushed away from her hug with a shake of her head and a goofy smile on her lips.

"Okay, Billie. Let me see what those fingers can do." Gemma started and my phone buzzed in my pocket. I didn't pay much attention to it but at Billie's words instead.

"Nah, Mia won't let me." She laughed and it took me a while to figure out what she actually meant. I shoved her with a chuckle and went back to my own little world where i pulled my phone from my pocket and pressed the home button to light up the screen, showing a message from an unknown number.

u lesbian fucker, u stole my girl. ive posted ur number all over the media and u r gonna get so much hate that you wont be able to handle it.

As if timed, messages started flooding my phone so much that my screen couldn't get a break of showing me all the horrible messages. I couldn't see much, but what i did see was enough to make my heart race.

I slowly lost control of my body and didn't know i fell until i felt my head hit the ground and i was soon surrounded by a darkness that i didn't want.

—————

A/N*
hello my wonderful hoes. how yall doin? my chapters are getting worse pff
did you like the first chapter of framed? should i continue?

 how yall doin? my chapters are getting worse pff did you like the first chapter of framed? should i continue?