𝐭.

TRINITY MORGEN,eighteen,bisexual

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TRINITY MORGEN,
eighteen,
bisexual.

the definition of a self loving being. from the young age of 4, she was bullied by the mark she had on her eye. with her being born with vitiligo, she had to deal with a lot of harassment growing up, concluding her face. this caused her to fall into a deep hole of depression for a while in her life, before she finally realized she was beautiful in 10th grade. she realized that she didn't need recognition from anyone to confirm whether or not she was gorgeous, when she knew she was in all. during the years, she made a promise to herself that she would treat everyone equally and with kindness, not wanting anyone to feel how she once felt. she took up the hobby of skateboarding and playing the guitar over time, both of them being the main source of peace she would receive. also, due to her being bullied over the years, this also made her into a very soft spoken and shy person, but once you get to know her and she gets to know you, she opens up.

•

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jada-janae
aafrikan