Malfoy?!

Life goes on ya' know. At least I hope. Nothing has really gone right but I'm still alive. For now...? I should really get to the story shouldn't I.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER," a nasally voice yelled from the other room waking me up from my sweet dream. I had been dreaming about Cole. I'm so weird. I've tried mentioning him to Hermione, she's so open minded. But when I said something, she said he was nothing but trouble.

So if it isn't obvious, I have a crush on this guy Cole. He's really sweet and really gay. But I think he's just out of my league. I'd have better chances with Draco then I ever did with Cole.

"GET READY!!" Aunt Petunia yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts, as she swung open the door. I sighed, "Yes Aunt Petunia," I mumbled. The door slammed shut behind her and I got up out of bed. My room was small yet I still decorated it. Colorful Gryffindor posters covered my walls and small framed photo's of I, Ron, and Hermione sat on my bedside table. In the middle of them was a photo from when I was a baby before my parent's died. They held me with bright smiles on their faces as I giggled. I sighed, realizing that was all in the past now.

I walled over to my mirror that I got placed in front of my dresser . My black hair was disheveled, coving my forehead. I need a haircut. My emerald eyes shimmered in the light that poured threw the window next to me. My shirt hung loss around my small frame showing off my thin legs, You could barely tell I was wearing boxers. I huffed and opened my closet and got changed.

"So it's 9:20, The train leaves at exactly 11, and it takes about a hour to get there, so I have about 30 mins to eat," I said to myself walking down the stairs. "Aren't you a crazy buffoon," Dudley laughed pushing past me to get down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and slowed down. When I got to the kitchen, Uncle Vernon was flirting with Aunt Petunia, his mustache moving as he spoke. I gaged see the sense. Uncle Vernon turned to look at me and furrowed his brows. "Your ride is here," He spat pointing at the door. "My ride?" I questioned before walking over to the door. I opened it and couldn't believe what I saw

"Malfoy?!"

"Come on were late."

EKKKK, so uhh this is my first fanfic and my writing sucks so I hope you liked it.

With love,

Simon