𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ─ 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐎 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐘

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, Hiroko Rosy was considered to be normal in the eyes of society.

Like any other kid her age, she has a quirk, a totally abnormal shade of hair, and friends. Well, not a lot of friends, but she considers her only friend Midoriya Izuku plenty enough. However, to Izuku, Rosy may not be that... "normal"...

He's not trying to be mean or anything, but Rosy just had this... wrong feeling, and the way she always acted was rather peculiar.

For starters, when he first met Rosy, she was an oddball. He remembers well that she would always have something to chew on at hand when entering daycare. He would watch as to how Rosy would mindlessly stare off into space, chewing the object she brought that day like it was food that she has received after a month of starvation; like a zombie.

What scared Izuku the most from talking to her back in daycare were her eyes.

Her eyes were oblivion of dark red, blood-like, and unfocused. But it wasn't like he was the only one that strayed away from her like the plague, everyone was scared of her. Not only because of her eyes but because of her strange demeanor. She was weird alright, however, that was back then.

Now that they were friends, Izuku knows a lot about Rosy.

She's tall, complete seven inches above him, and she's really quiet, like him. He knows that Rosy adores her mother but... it doesn't seem like her mother corresponds her feelings back.

He has never seen Rosy's mom.

Rosy doesn't talk about her mom but when she does she talks positive things about her. Never has she ever complained or resented her mother for always leaving her on her own after school at the gates, or when days like "Bring-Your-Parent-to-School" happened and she was the only one without one.

Rosy tells him that her mom isn't supposed to be out in broad daylight since her skin is extremely sensitive. When Izuku once asked Rosy about her dad, she shrugged and they both left it at that.

When Rosy got her quirk in daycare, it gave everyone more of a reason to stray away from her.

Her quirk was considered weird, as it also brought a disorder along with it.

Hemophilia.

Hemophilia is a disorder in which the blood does not clot normally. Rosy explained to him that this disorder causes her blood to cause excessive bleeding after an injury or some sort of damage. "Doctor's words, not mine," she said back then, staring off into space, her unkempt hair and weirdly bandaged face being illuminated in the afternoon lighting.

But it wasn't only her disorder that made her reputation go lower, but her quirk.

Blood Manipulation.

It was viewed as a disgusting and malevolous quirk by everyone, seeing that it was similar to that of a villain. Not to mention her disorder, it can make her weaker than powerful since if she isn't careful she can hurt herself and end up hospitalized. However, without this downgrade in her reputation, he would've never made a bond between them both.

Seeing as he is quirkless and she is the 'vampire' of the school, they both found that they were more suited for each other as they entered grade school. 'The Useless Duo' they would be called, not that it bothered them anyway. They were there for each other, and that's all that mattered.

With at least five years worth of friendship, Izuku found it weird that he was never invited into the Hiroko household. He always invited Rosy over so he knew that Rosy should at least do the same, but there were rumors, about her house...