𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐀

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 this now, were you?

Not even Rosy expected this. 

She was in a coma, goddamn it. Sure, she didn't know this back then, since she was a young and stupid nine-year-old,  but she couldn't change the past since that was already impossible. Talking about the impossible, the events she just went through were impossible. You see, she went back in time.

Let that information settle in.

At the time this happened, she didn't know she went back in time. She woke up, all dirty and lightly clothed, in a small grimy shack in the middle of nowhere. The first thing she noticed was the blood. Blood was everywhere; outside on the snow, on the walls of the shack, on her clothes, all seeming to be from the corpse on the corner of the shack. Was she confused? Was she maybe terrified? Yes, and yes. But did she put much thought into it? No, not really.

What she first thought (back then) was to get out of there. To find Izuku, maybe even Bakugo, or Aunty Inko. So, with bare feet and thin clothes, she made her way to who knows where.

This was probably one of the stupidest things she may have done when she was young. 

Well, for starters, she didn't know where she was going. Two, she surely already had frostbite clinging to her toes and fingers. Third, she was in a mountain, so something might come out to attack her. And finally... she was injured. Luckily the adrenaline made her go a bit far before collapsing on a snow trail of the mountain, so someone would find her easily while walking the trail. Back then she didn't know this, so her previous thoughts were that, well, she was going to die. 

While thinking these things, she failed to notice someone run down to her in panic before blacking out.

Waking up the second time made her realize that this was reality, and that made her feel like crap. 

While recuperating in her savior's home, she learned a little about where she was and who she was staying with. The Kamados, she remembers, were really kind. Too kind. Despite running a bit short on money, they were still willing to keep her. Weird looks and all, they were so willing that it made her cry in both self-pity and happiness. The Kamados were the ones that explained to her where she was while teaching her things as she slowly got better. 

She stayed with them for one year and a half. Maybe a bit more, but once she recuperated fully, she decided to part ways.

"I'll come back...!", she cried out as she held Kie, Tanjiro's mother, in an embrace. It was early morning, the sun still wasn't up. Not wanting to say her goodbyes to the rest because it would make her want to stay even more was putting a huge weight on her heart. Finally, clenching her teeth in both sadness and frustration, she separated from Kie and looked her in the eyes in pure determination.

"I'll come back! And when I do- I- I will have a lot of money! And— and I will give it all to you, Auntie Kie! But until then— wait for me alright! You, Keo-chan, Nako-chan, Shi-shi-chan, Kuta-chan, Tanjiro-kun, and Neko-chan— even Uncle Tanjuro! And— and then you won't have to work so hard all the time in harsh weather..."

She babbled until the tears finally dribbled out of her eyes, and Kie only smiled with eyes full of mirth as she patted her head and held her close. When Rosy finally departed, she took one final look back before waving (Kie waved back) and turning back on her new adventure to earn money for the Kamados.

If she knew that this was going to be the last time she saw the Kamado family she probably would have stayed a little longer.