Two (Revised)

It was somewhat of an awkward silence on our way to the Audience Chamber, where I would meet the Archbishop of the Church of Seiros, Rhea. Maybe even Seteth and Flayn, but I digressed. I had a small conversation with the young male while we were walking down the hall to get the stairs to the second floor. The emotionless individual told me his name was Byleth, and was a professor for the Blue Lions house at the Officers Academy. His responses were brief, but I couldn't care less. Even though I knew this information, I thought it would be best not to tamper with the story's timeline. I had to play my cards right if I didn't want to be deemed a spy.

I also told Byleth a bit about myself. I briefly explained to him how I teleported to the establishment, but left out the part about how he was a fictional character in a video game that I dearly adored. He would nod at my responses, indicating that he was listening. I wanted to tell him that I knew about the green-haired goddess that lived in his subconscious. However, I knew better than to ask, so we were walking in silence after briefly getting to know each other.

We arrived shortly to the Audience Chamber, where a familiar long mint-haired Archbishop stood right before an altar. A familiar green-haired supervisor stood beside the mint-haired woman, speaking discreetly. Seteth kept giving me glances every few seconds. I do admit that I felt a bit suspicious but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. He was always reluctant about meeting new people.

"Hello Professor, I see that you brought someone along with you." The green-haired man stated as they both turned to look at me and the professor.

"Hello Professor, it certainly is nice to see you this morning, did you two need something?" The Archbishop asked as Byleth began to explain the previous events that happened moments ago.

As Byleth continued to explain the situation that happened earlier, I felt the intense gaze of the green-haired male. He was glancing down at my appearance. It made me feel uneasy, but pretended I didn't notice him staring; and kept an expressionless facade.

"My sweet (Y/N), I am Archbishop Rhea of the Church of Seiros. I must apologize for the way my knights treated you. I will speak to them regarding the situation; and make sure such thing never happens to you again, my dearest child." The Archbishop apologized as I reassured her that it was fine.

"Now tell me (Y/N), do you mind explaining how you ended up here at the monastery? I am sure the Goddess brought you here for a reason." She smiled warmly as I began to introduce myself. I didn't tell Rhea much about myself since I was a bit wary of her. I explained my story from beginning to end, never once mentioning that their fictional world exists in another universe.

"I see... it is unfortunate indeed that you had to go through all that. The Church of Seiros will make sure you are safe of during your time at the monastery just like the rest of the students here enrolled in the Officers Academy." Lady Rhea explained as I nodded.

"Speaking of the Officers Academy, I hope you do not mind being enrolled as a student for the Blue Lions House. We are in dire need of exceptional students like you (Y/N). You will learn a lot about the teachings of the Goddess, battle tactics, and weaponry." The mint-haired woman stated.

"Well to be honest Lady Rhea, I have little to no experience wielding a weapon. So I apologize in advance for slowing you all down." I stated as Rhea pondered for a bit.

"Do not worry (Y/N), I will make sure you know how to use whichever weapon you want to wield. However, you must work a little harder than the rest of the students. Professor, I hope you do not mind giving (Y/N) extra training. She will face the battlefield soon after all." Lady Rhea stated as Byleth agreed to give me additional training after every lecture.

"Here is your uniform, (Y/N). I don't think that outfit is... suitable for training." Seteth commented as he handed me a clean uniform and glanced at my PJs once again.

"Well I don't think your attitude is suitable, big brother." A very familiar feminine voice sassed back before I could even think of a comeback.

A mint-haired girl stood beside her big brother.

"I think you should reconsider your words before you speak big brother. You can be insensitive at times." Flayn stated as Seteth gaped.

That's right Flayn! Put him in his place! I thought as I smugly smirked at the green-haired male.

"You must be the girl I just saw at the cathedral. My name is Flayn, and it's a pleasure to meet you!" The smaller female stated as we chatted about random (fish) things while Flayn's big brother shook his head in disappointment.

"Professor, please let (Y/N)'s house leader know that they will be showing her around the monastery tomorrow morning, and how each building works. I also wish you a great experience here at the monastery, and do not be afraid to ask me or others any questions you have. Please do not let Lady Rhea down (Y/N). You have her full trust, and you would not want to disappoint her. Professor, please escort (Y/N) to her assigned room." Seteth informed me and Byleth.

"(Y/N), I hope the Goddess gives us the opportunity to get to know each other, and grow strong bonds. Do not hesitate to ask anyone for help. I hope to see you again soon. May the Goddess be with you always." Lady Rhea stated as I thanked her and Seteth for everything.

I didn't realize how fast time went by until we were right outside the Officers Academy. The blue moon was slowly rising, and the stars were glowing brightly. Thankfully there were no students walking around this late at night because I didn't want to explain to them what happened at the cathedral. Even if there was someone walking around, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't bother us and just be on their way.

Byleth and I arrived to my assigned room. We both went in and it was the typical dorm that every student had. I placed my uniform in my bed as the professor was telling me that his room was next to mine.

"Thank you for everything Professor Byleth, I am certainly in your debt. I promise I won't let you down, and I'll try to learn everything I can before the end of the month." I stated as he grinned.

"If you need anything just knock at my door. Dimitri will be showing you around the monastery tomorrow morning, so be ready by then. I'll be going now. Good night, (Y/N)." The blue-haired professor stated as he let himself out the door.

I plopped onto my new bed, reflecting on all of the events that happened today. I thought about home as well. I knew I wasn't going to see anyone again for a while, or maybe never. The least I could do is adapt to my new life here at Garreg Mach, and enjoy the fact that I was enrolled at the Officers Academy. It's not every day that someone teleports to another dimension.

I was glad that I was going to be part of the Blue Lion House. It's not that I disliked the other Houses, but I was more familiar than the other. I hoped and prayed to the Goddess that I would get along well with the Blue Lions students; but most importantly, Dimitri. I knew they were kind-hearted, but regardless I felt nervous about meeting them tomorrow. I was going to spend a full year with them, so might as well socialize with my new classmates. I also needed to thank Dimitri for saving me from almost getting shanked.

I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier. Eventually, I fell asleep. Not noticing the presence of a familiar green-haired goddess standing at the foot of my bed.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

~ **Revised 10 October 2019.

Thank you all so much for being patient! I will be publishing chapter three very soon!