21:) I Love You More.

"Let's rock paper scissors shoot, whoever loses goes in first," Tyler said with a smirk on his face.

Tyler and I stepped out and battled in rock paper scissors. Surprisingly he won, then he moved his ass away and pointed his fingers towards the entrance of the haunted house. I turned around with guilt as I stared at Joey.

"It's fine, we still have to go in anyways even if we had won," she said reassuring me.

She grabbed my hand as she pulled me closer. We entered the haunted house that was covered with blood stains, frightening shadows and just a little bit of light that was slightly visible for us to see. The walkway was small as it barely gave us a comfortable space to walk in. As expected there were a lot of jump scares each time we pass by something scary. I would always grip her hand tight or hide my face in her chest every time someone scares us. The only thing that went through my mind was walking out of the exit.

I couldn't handle the jump scares anymore as I was hugging Joey by her waist as I buried my face in her chest. I didn't realize where I was walking when she told me that the maze was over. And when I lifted my head off her chest she was smiling from ear to ear but soon after, burst into heaps of laughter that she couldn't contain anymore.

"Not funny! How are you not scared," I sulked.

"I'm not sure, I guess I just don't believe in these types of things," she shrugged.

I then turned my head away avoiding her gaze.

"Shan?"

"Shan? Are you upset with me?" She asked as she shook my arm. I ignore her voices, still looking away from her.

She then rummaged through her pocket and walked in front of me. She then kisses my lips trying to get my attention. I turned away stubbornly as I closed my eyes, feeling both the heat rushing up my cheeks and the embarrassment of being scared the whole time inside the haunted house.

A few seconds later she kisses my lips again and when I opened my eyes, she was holding a ring on her index finger.

"Don't freak out! I'm not going to propose. Well maybe not now but, we've never actually made it official so I bought you this promise ring. It's an oath, to promise to love you and accept you and never leave you when you are at your lowest," She raised her right hand.

"I love you," I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Not possible, because I love you more," She whispered.