A Promise

Naegi didn't get too much sleep that night. Kiri hadn't returned, and the stress and worry was getting to him.

He knew to try and not worry. That Kiri would be back with him very soon as she found the others. As soon as (YN) was back..

As morning came, Naegi rose from his bed and was surprised to hear a body discovery announcement...

As he grabbed his jacket, he rushed through the hall and towards where he was instructed to go...

The Gym.

Naegi: WHAT HAPPENED?!
Byakuya: Oh be silent and observe for yourself.

As he nodded, he saw a body.. it was covered in what looked to be a Body bag. There was blood stains all over it as several wounds were tattered all over the body...

Naegi: W-Who..
Celestia: We don't know. Everyone is here.
Aoi: Wait, where is Kyoko?
Naegi: S..She is sick..
Hagakure: Weird. Maybe she ate some bad food or something?
Byakuya: Regardless, we must start our investigation.

With that, Byakuya began the investigation. The corpse was riddled with all sorts of wounds... several punctures, several bullet wounds, countless cuts and evidence of gun fire and blunt trauma...

It looked like (YN)'s condition when he was getting his punishment.. but it wasn't him. That was established when Naegi noticed how feminine the body was. Not to mention how it was 5'9" to (YN)'s 6'1" in height.

Celestia: Why, would you look at this..

Celestia pulled out a protruding blade within the body. It was a large bleeding knife...

Kyoko Kirigiri's knife...

Celestia: I don't believe a knife like this has ever been in the kitchen. Where could this have been taken from?
Sho: Seriously?! That's a Combat knife! Mama wants it!
Byakuya: No! I urge you to keep that far away from her!
Celestia: I never intended to give it to her. You may rest easy.
Hagakure: Man.. Who had that?
Byakuya: We all had weapons ever since the first day. Do none of you recall Naegi's blade from the first case?
Chihiro: I had a hand gun...
Celestia: I was given a dagger of sorts.
Byakyua: Much like Naegi, I was given a sword.
Hagakure: Nunchucks!
Kiyotaka: I was given a hammer!

While everyone listed what they had, Naegi couldn't help but just stare at the knife... and the body...

It was just as tall as her... certainly it even seemed to have the same..measurements from looking at it.. but... what if this was..

Is it possible that the body was Kiri..?

Naegi reached for the top of the body bag and was shocked to see that the body began to burst into flames..

What little view he got was a pale face with dark hair under what looked to be a wig.. He only managed to gather that much before Chihiro backed him away from the flames.

Naegi: KIRI!

As Hagakure and Chihiro held him back, he desperately tried to get back to the corpse as it burned. Slowly, it began to grow less and less like who ever it was supposed to be.

Byakuya: Naegi, You fool! Someone get some water, Now!
Kiyotaka: Sir Yes Sir!

As the ultimate hall monitor dashed off to get something to take out the flames, Celestia watched the fire burn away the evidence that may have been left. Byakyua forced Toko to attempted to take the fire out by using the body bag, but with little to no success.