Chapter 11

[G18's POV]

"So how was your hollidays?", asked me Side.

Me, Side, D4 and Speedy were playing some DayZ.

"Well it was great. How about you guys?"

"It was great! My family got to visit me from Mongolia", said Speedy.

"It was great as well!", continued Deluxe. "Hey is it me or G sound much better than before?"

"Yeah did you get a new mic?", asked Speedy.

"Well actually yeah, I got it for Christmas."

"Which model?"

"Astro A40."

"Oh my god are you fucking kidding me?! Dude that's like the best mic you could have!", screamed Deluxe.

"That headset is like 3-"

"I don't wanna know, please", I cut off Speedy.

"Who give it to you?", asked Deluxe again.

"Hmm, Lune..."

"You mean your girlfriend?", laughed Side.

"No Side, she's not his girlfriend remember? Shut up if you don't want to lose your teeth", warned Speedy.

"Well actually, she is my girlfriend now", I murmured.

"I knew you'll give her the D dude! I fucking knew it!", laughed Sidearms.

"Shut up, Side", I said.

"And what did you get her?", asked Deluxe, changing the subject.

"Some clothes, a camera and a cat."

"You gave her a fucking cat?!", said Side.

"Yeah..."

"Aww what's his name?", asked Speedy.

"Arthur", I answered. "Lune named it."

"So cute!", screamed Speedy.

We all laughed, and continued talking about random shit.

Later, Speedy and Deluxe were gone, leaving Side with me.

"Hey David, do you think I could pass by any soon?", asked Side. He was the only one in the Crew to know my real name. He just never used it around the boys.

"Eum... Why?"

"Well to see you, and Lune. I want to see your new cat too. I'm your bestfriend after all."

"You're aware that Lune will know your identity?"

"Yeah and I don't care. She's gonna end up seeing all of our faces anyway."

"True. Well come this weekend, we got nothing planned."

"Okay! Well I gotta go now. See ya buddy!"

"Ciao!"

And I ended the call.

I glanced at the clock, 10:30 PM. I'll go see what Lune is doing. I turned off my computer, and headed to the living room. Lune was on the floor, playing with Arthur. They were so cute. I smiled to that scene, and walked towards Lune.

"Hey, beautiful. Whatchu doing?", I said, kissing her cheek.

She kissed back, "Playing with Arthur."

"Side wanted to come this weekend. You okay with ut?", I asked her. Maybe she wouldn't be comfortable seeing him after all.

"Side?! Oh my god, yes! I'll see Sidearms!", she said while yawning.

"Are you beginning to feel tired? Do you wanna go to bed?", I asked, kissing her head.

She nodded and yawned again.

"Come here, my lady", I said as I took her bridal way. I walked to our bedroom, putting Lune on the bed. I changed into my pyjamas which was boxers and sweatpants. I felt eyes on me, and noticed that Lune was staring at me, bitting her lip. I smirked and jumped into bed, crawling on top of Lune. Our lips met, moving in sync. I leaned my head to the side to deepen the kiss, trailed my hands to her waist. She put her arms around my neck, getting closer to me. I pulled away to breathe.

"We should sleep now. I'm taking you somewhere special tomorrow", I whispered, kissing her one last time.

I got off of her and lay down next to her. I put my arms around her waist.

"Goodnight Lune."

"Goodnight David."

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW