Kirio's RP Form

Name: Kirio Todoroki
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Age: 18-20
Position: Seke
Species/Race: Human - Japanese

Power: He actually has a quirk that allows him to control/use the elements that are around him. What it means its that he can play with them like he can play with them, like as an example he can make the floor move and walls from it. He's got a better contol of the basic elements through; earth, fire, water/ice, metal, and electricity.

Height: 177 cm

Appearance: Looks like his hair became the mixt of his mother and father's hair colors since they are a pinkish red. Kirio has dark blue-purple eyes, one slightly paler than the other. He has a body that is not too slim nor too muscly either, he as a nice and fit body so in the between.

Personality: Shoto's little brother is actually more expressively open than his own big brother, he actually is quite happy-go-lucky and the reason for this is that he wants to see his big bro happy and smiling, even the smallest one

Personality: Shoto's little brother is actually more expressively open than his own big brother, he actually is quite happy-go-lucky and the reason for this is that he wants to see his big bro happy and smiling, even the smallest one. But he does not talk when he feels that there is no need for him to do so. He is actually a sweet and sensible guy that likes to make other smile even though he normally hides his pain behind his own smiles. But if you get him angry, beware of your ass since he might bite you.

Likes + Hobbies: Kirio likes to hang out with Shoto's friends since he likes them like they were his second family. Being with his family and friends, fantasy things and creatures, funny things, and he loves eating all kind of noodles. His hobbies are playing the guitar, singing, drawing things he sees in the park, and learning more about heroes/villains.
Dislikes: Breaking down in front of someone, not being able to do what he loves when he wants (playing guitar & singing or hanging with friends), insects (yes), and movies with bad/sad endings.

Skills: He is actually a quick thinker and always stays calm during serious/perilous situations, and the male is actually good at calming others (more than himself).
Weakness/Fear: Actually is quite sensible so he would be really weak against manipulation, emotional torture, or people being taken as hostages. He would most likely go in a breakdown and insult himself for being so useless. He actually fears that his siblings, especially Shoto getting kidnapped or killed by villains. And he also has the fear of being left behind and all alone.

Allergy(?): None...Oh yes he has one, Endeavor. :'^)
Illness (mental or physical ?): No, just quite lonely sometimes.

Background: Because of his quirk, some people always wondered if Kirio's mother didn't sleep with another man. Which really happened but there is no proof, so Endeavor took him because of his special and quite strong quirk. He was trained but not as much as Shoto since Enji only discovered him when he was 10 years old. Bow he is in his last year in UA in class 3-A like his older brother did. The young hero to be goes along with all of Shoto's friends and when he is free he normally tries to meet some of them. What can I say, they are irresistible. ;^)

Dream(s): Seeing Shoto happy with his lover, be free from Endeavor since soon an adult (21), and fining someone to live the rest of his life with.

Fun/Cute Fact: When he is with the Bakugsquad, he tends to fanboy over Bakugou since he thinks that he is so cool and the image of manly (Yes don't worry both you Shoto and Kirishima are too. Its just cute to see him like that over someone that is normally said grumpy and always angry but strong).
When he gets all flustered, he has a tendency of trying to hide his face either behind his jacket, his arms, or even one of his friends/siblings. And if there is no one else he will simply try to be subtle and either hide himself being a pole, wall or a furniture. Or look away with red cheeks, ears and neck.

Turn Ons: Saying petnames to him in a deep voice, biting him and leaving love marks, gropping him, and making him submit by manly force, but not to hurt him a lot though.
Turn Offs: Yelling, being TOO rough, insulting him, not listening when he says he is not in the mood, and being too soft with him when you two do it.

Extras:
- Is Shoto Todoroki's little brother of 5 years.
- Will get an apart when a bit older and that when his big brother will already have one. He will get it because Shoto will have bought the one next to his own as a birthday present knowing he wanted to get away from Endeavor (who is actually not his dad).
- Parents; mother is same as Sho but the dad is unknown to others but his own mom. And yes it is not Endeavor but another man to which she fell in love with after being putted in the hospital...That man loved her trully and she did love him trully too. It wasnt long after the divorce with Enji that she discovered she was actually pregnant with the other man's child. He was happy about the news when she told him.

Family;

-Father(s):
1. ??? ~ To discover
2. Enji Todoroki

-Mother:
1. Rei Todoroki

-Brothers:
1. Toya Todoroki
2. Natsuo Todoroki
3. Shoto Todoroki

-Sister:
1. Fuyumi Todoroki

-Others coming from his father side: Unknown

⥽⥽〖Do you have any other questions you want to ask about him? .・ᴗ・. 〗⥽⥽