Chapter 4:The new girl

Goldy's POV
It was a normal day at daycare I'm right now hanging with Unicorn (I'm not a nickel no more) were talking about ships? What ever that is and what should be canon that was what he said "I think everyone should be best BUDS!" I say in excitement "Goldy-Nevermind..." Unicorn said ?? "I think we should take Tina's Book of plans..." I say dramatically "B-But goldy you know we gonna to get Killed Again!" The Unicorn said "But it would be-" I said before being cut off "GOLDYYY!!!" Oh no...I began going up the stairs and to the playroom oh yeah I forgot I flooded the playroom "Hahahaha Look at your face!" I said laughing she was on the table sitting "GOLDY GET THE WATER!!!" Tina said "Fine.." I said "your no fun.." I mumbled I took a bucket and made the water to go in I continued going downstairs.

New girls POV
Ah,a new daycare...Which were losers go...then which mean I'm a loser UGH... Whatever I continued walking to the daycare I felt some urge saying "AND THIS IS A NEW DAY AT DAYCARE-" I said WHY DID I SAY THAT! I walked in "Um hello?.." I asked them I see a brown/orange hair boy with a blue jacket and white shirt "Oh,sorry about the late ness heh.. So you must be Elise?" He asked "Yeah" I answered "I'm Ryan the owner of the daycare!" He said Cool! You know this isn't so lame after all, then I see coming down the stairs a girl in a tiger onesie and a red chocker "Hey Cutie who is this?" She asked "The new girl" He answered "Hai I'm Tina Ryan's girlfriend/best friend!" She said cheerfully " I'm Elise" I said I didn't know he had a girlfriend "W-Well we aren't official but i guess together" he said blushing like crazy wait that means..."I SHIP IT!!" I yelled loudly then Ryan gave me a tour around while on the tour "Hey Ryan have you and Tina gone on a actual date?" I asked "Well...No.." he said sadly "Well I think I have a place where you two can have a date" I said "Where?" Ryan asked "Let's continue!" I said I know where~
After the tour..
??? POV
HUH? How did I get in here?! I thought-Ugh...a another human...She's...different she's Yandre for some guy "Ryan" ooo~ this will be fun...! "While, Hello Tina the tiger" I said "WHOSE THAT?!" The girl panicked "Well..I'm...Inside You to say~" I said "A-Are you Inside my necklace?" She asked shyly "Yes...For now I'm going to leave you alone for 10 months but after that...It's time" I said creepily,STOP DAD!,SHUT UP!! ugh... can I take this off?" Tina asked "No hahahahaha"

Ryan's POV
Now it's the end of the day and Elise told me to meet me here..? Why then I see Elise "Here Loser" She said showing me a treehouse and where it is "Thanks! Plus I'm not a loser" I say "Whatever" She replied I continued walking to the treehouse I climbed the ladder and saw this:

? Why then I see Elise "Here Loser" She said showing me a treehouse and where it is "Thanks! Plus I'm not a loser" I say "Whatever" She replied I continued walking to the treehouse I climbed the ladder and saw this:

It's so....COOL I setup the food and music playing "Glad you came" (I'm pretty sure y'all know what song that is~) I got the flowers in my hands I am SWEATING LIKE CRAZY WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT OR- I got cut off by Tina walking in She's wearing a green dress and black shoes and wearing a tiger headband "W-W-" I stuttered I'm so Stupid! "U-Um t-these are f-for You" I said She chuckled and grabbed them we both sat down it's so awkward... "So like the setup-?" I asked "Yes it's so pretty~!" She said while being amazed I chuckled we got a big plate of spaghetti and we both started eating Somehow we got the same noodle and recreating Lady and a tramp moment "U-Uh" I said while blushing We BOTH KISS AGJjfjxjbdnvhskshdkdn She laughs at my expression "I-It's not f-funny!" I said while pouting "aww you're so Cute!" She said After that we danced and made jokes "Knock knock-" I was going to say before getting cut off she takes my wrist and started dragging me "H-Hey Tina where are we going?" I asked but no response we make it up to a guest room she pins me Down the bed "This time I'm on top~" she whispered in my ear I felt the tension and said "let's see about that~" at first it was just a make out session then TURNED TENSE "hehe~" Tina chuckled while taking off my jacket "W-Wait!" I stuttered But she didn't listen she then takes off my shirt showing my somewhat abs "you trained from the last time~" she whispered then we switched "I told you I'm going to be on top" I said flirty then take off Tina's dress "Tsk,Tsk,Tsk," I mumbled it was just me shirtless and her dressless she was in her bra then she covered her breast "C'mon let me see those wonderful things~" (oh yeah I forgot to tell you WARNING:This is lemons if you feel uncomfortable leave if not then um yeah) I said teasing her Tina slowly stop covering it then I fumbled with the strap,Then she helped me take it off I started licking it and rubbing the other one "R-Ryan~~~~" Tina moaned in pleasure, I'm doing a good job~
Then I started getting Tina a hickie (however you spell it) "A-Ah~" Said the moaning Tiger Then we switched "Whose on top now~?" She said Then we started to kiss again,In the middle I felt my pants going down then my underwear "Dang Ryan~~" She said flirting with me Oh no..! Then she licked it "T-Tina~!" I said (moaning) then switched again then I started thrusting "H-Harder C-Cutie!" Tina moaned then I went harder "D-D-Daddy~~" She moaned Then I went to inhuman speed,"Daddy~~~!"Tina moaned then I started licking her (you know what) "What did you call me~?" I asked teasing her "D-Daddy~" She replied then kept going "I-I'm gonna~-" She said before I cut her off by a kiss "You talk to much~" I said sitting up while she sitting up I went behind and grabbed one of her breast and rubbing it "D-D-D-Daddy~~~!" She moaned "it's okay my Tiger~" I whispered "R-Ryan I'm gonna c-cum!" She said "M-Me too!" I said then we laid down "Would anyone know about this?" She asked "Maybe..but you Will forever be my beautiful Tiger" I said "I-I-I Love you Cutie" she stutters "I-I-I love you too Tina.." I replied and we both went to sleep peacefully...

STAY TUNED

??????:Fine go pip...

Bye.

(Sorry about the lemons -3-)

Word count:1168 woah