Take me to bed prince- Lancelot semi smut?

Lance's POV: 

 I stand next to the bar, slightly hanging off of the bar. I look at the bartender, I went to high school with the kid. We dated some, so this means sense he's not an ass (though he has a nice one) that he give's me some type of discount. His name is Keith. He has his stupid hair in a ponytail. 

"Do you think i'll Get fucked tonight?" I say, knowing full well what i'm Wearing. It's not super saccades, it's just a pleaded skirt, thigh highs, button down dress shirt, blue cardigan, and off purple almost grey converse. Keith rolls his eyes as he cleans one of the cups.  

"I don't know lance do you wanna get fucked tonight?" He asks not really caring. 

"Well..... yeah. Thats why i came here. I only come here when i wanna get fucked. You should know this keith. We dated threw out high school and i only really talked to you when i wanted sex." 

"But you always talk to me, so do you always want sex?" He asks looking up at me. I give him a nod, "really. So by you logic you want sex with me right now?" 

"I mean i could go for some good ol' keith fucking." I smirk at him, he starts blushing. 

"LANCE!" He stays hitting his hands on the bar getting his fellow bartender to look at him and a few of the other people at the bar to look at us.

"Well you're the one that offered!" I yell back to him. 

"I didn't mean for you to take it! It was a joke!!!" Keith says glaring at me. He walks over to help another person. 

I shift my weight off of the bar and onto my feet,  i start to walk onto the dance floor. I see people weirdly dancing on the dance floor. Lots of women grinding on men and women, along with some guys grinding on other guys. They look like dying fish. Others look more like dying fish as their just bobbing their heads up and down, others jumping up and down. 

Everyone looks so stupid, why can't i go to a normal place to get fucked? Well maybe cause you can't exactly go to a coffee shop and get some one to fuck you. Well maybe you can but it seems like more work. Sense their not drunk.

I realize that non of the guys on the floor really gave me the single gay or bi who just want a one night stand. So I walk back over to the bar.

"Keith! I need you to help me find someone." I say laying my arms and head on the bar top. He glares down at me.

"Lance I have a job and can't just help you get fucked." His voice is blunt.

"You've done it before!" I shout in my defense. Keith roles his eyes.

"Lance if you want someone to fuck," he grabs my shirt and pulls me up to meet his eyes, "then let me fuck you." His voice is seductive. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"What Keith. No" I laugh uncomfortably. He lets go of my shirt.

"Then find someone to fuck you on your own. He says going back to his job.

"Ugh fine keith!" I scream at him turning around and I'm immediately run into a tall male. I make a yelpping noise.

"Ghah! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there" I look up to meet the males eyes. I start to blush. The male looks down at me. He smiles at me.

"So um..I'm lance, what's your name?" I say blushing.

"We'll get to that later. Anyways I heard what you and that bar tender where talking about. So you wanna have sex?"

I blush as the male touching my shoulder. I blush even more.

"Y-yeah"

"So why don't you stop your search here?"

I blush even more at the mans offer,  "Well I dont have sex with people if I don't know their name." He turns away and starts to walk away. I freak out, as the only guy who's even been interest I grab his wrist.

Once his hand is in my hand I find a way out of the bar and to my car. I look up at the man once more, "please I want it." The man pushes my hair back behind my ear. He then kisses me. It's extremely heated. He licks my bottom lip for entrance.

I decided not to give it to him. He then bites my lip I gasp and when I do this he slips his tongue in my mouth. We fight for dominance, he wins.

As I can tell it's getting a bit to heated and the fact I'm now hard. I open the door to my car. (The back door) I pull away from him and move into the backseat he follows me.

He then reconnects the kiss.

The next day:

I woke up in some random place. 'How did I get here?' I wonder. A male walks into the room.

"Goodmoring lance." The man says.

I don't know who this male is, I try to stand up. But then I feel a sharp pain, "ah!" The male rushes over to me.

"Sorry I must have went to hard on you" the male runs his fingers threw my hair as I lay back down.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not sure I remember your name." I say my voice weak.

"Oh, well of course you don't, because I never told you. My name's lotor."

Lotor that's a nice name. "How did we get here?"

"You drove us here."

"Why can't I remember?"

"Once we got here you wanted to be drunk. So I let you."

"Oh that sounds like me." I laugh. He kisses the top of my head.