"Bestfriends" (D.S)

You stared at her dumbfounded. (Big words boy and girls)

Keri: by the way...he likes you too

You: he d-does?

Keri: yes, he non-stop talks about you, says how cute you are, and always has to mention you in his conversations.

You and Keri were staring at each other for at least 15 seconds.

Daniel: MOM! CAN YOU PLEASE BRING ME A DRINK!?!?

Keri: SURE THING SWEETIE BE UP IN A MINUTE!!!

Daniel: THANK YOU!!!

Keri: YOU ARE WELCOME

Keri grabbed a water bottle and started to head up stairs to give Daniel his drink.

•your trade of thought•

Does he really like me? Was Keri just messing with me? There were so many questions running through your head. You were zoned out until you heard Keri saying your name.

Keri: y/n...y/n? Are you ok? Hello?

You: huh yea im good

Keri: your in shock that's all...why don't you go sit down ill make the rest of the food.

You: are you sure? I didnt even start the dish yet.

Keri: yes, im sure..why don't you go talk to Daniel, if you know what I mean.🥴😏

You: ew no way not now!.!.

Keri: go!

You: fine

You stomped up the stairs being extremely overly dramatic. When you got to Daniels room you could hear him playing a game. You barged in his room without knocking.

You: BOO!!! Did I get you?

Daniel: oh hey y/n...not exactly, you really didn't get me like at all..

You: Dammit, can I play too??
You asked realizing he was playing Minecraft.

Daniel: yea sure
He said while pointing towards a controller on his dresser. You sat down beside him and started playing.

~2 hours later brought to you by WDW THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!~

Before you even realized it you and Daniel were playing Minecraft for 2 hours or even more.

Keri: hey you two I'm going to friends house for the night to babysit..food is on the counter if you want it..

You: ok thank you Keri!

Daniel: yea thank you mom

Keri: your welcome...BYE BYE!

Both: byeeeee

You and Daniel looked at each other.

Daniel: I'm hungry do you want to go eat?

You: yea

You and Daniel walk downstairs to the kitchen to find homemade cookies and pizza. You and Daniel sit down to eat.

You: do you want anything to drink?

Daniel: yea could I have a glass of fruit punch please.

You: no problem

You grabbed the punch and walked over to the counter. You opened the cupboard and tried grabbed a cup. Standing on your tippy toes trying to grab a cup, Daniel chuckled.

Daniel: do you need help?

You: yes please

Daniel gets up from the table and comes up behind you. He accidently pressed his goin on your butt. You thought of maybe teasing him to see if he actually likes you so you rubbed up against him.

Daniel: *groans* here you go y/n
He said with an awkward smile. He looked at you up and down for a split second. You turned back around and smiled. You poured the drinks and handed Daniel his cup and sat down in front of him. You grabbed a slice of pizza and started eating. You ate at least two slices.

Daniel: hey I'm going to go take a shower ok.

You: ok I'll just stay in your room

Daniel walked upstairs while you noticed something...he had a bulge in his pants, YES I DID IT. Why am I happy about that? Nvm that...why am I talking to myself. You walked upstairs into Daniel bedroom thinking about watching the rest of K-12.

•10 minutes later brought to by the boys being stuck in an elevator•

You were almost finished with the movie until you heard your name. You paused the movie trying to hear if it was just your imagination going wild or was it Daniel. You heard it. It was Daniel he was m-moaning your name. You thought of the things that he would or could do to you. Shit I'm horny now fuck what do I do. You pressed your ear upon the bathroom door.

Daniel: f-fuck y/n...ugh...fuck me please

You got more wet than you would think you would be. But you wanted to wait for Dani. You thought of something. Daniel finally got out of the shower nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist exposing his v-line. You up from behind the door and pushed Daniel onto the bed.

Daniel: y-y/n what're you d-doing???

You: you know exactly what I'm doing.
Daniel looked you up and down then smirking to see you only had your bra and panties on. He then quickly flipped you over and he was now hovering above you.

You: fuck Daniel just fuck me please...I'm so wet for you

Daniel: oh are you now
He said while reaching down to remove your panties. He started inching closer to your pussy.

Daniel: damn you are wet for me

He then leaned down sticking his tongue inside you. He started licking your clit and going done more. He was full on eating you out now.

You: f-fuck Daniel...ugh

Daniel hummed making the pleasure more pleasurable. He continued to lick and suck on your clit sending you overboard.

You: omg Daniel I'm g-gonna cu-m

Daniel: cum for me love.

You came on his face and stopped clawing at his head. He then started to undo his towel leaving his member standing there. You looked at it and your eyes widened.

Daniel: am i to big for you babygirl???

You: n-no

Daniel: good
He said while slamming into you.

You: OH FUCK

Daniel was going slow at first until you started to moan more. He started to go hard and fast.

You: yes... Daniel faster...fuck me ughhh

Daniel: fuck you feel so good
Daniel grabbed your waist for more support. When he grabbed onto your waist he started to go deeeper than before. Daniel ended up hitting you g spot with every thrust.

You: FUCK...D-DANIEL...OMG

Daniel went even faster and harder.

You: OMG...YES...FASTER...UGH

Daniel: Fuck y/n...ugh

Daniels thrusts seemed to get sloppier and you felt him twitch inside you knowing hes close too.

You: fuck Daniel i-im gonna cum.

Daniel: me too babygirl

Finally you and Daniel reached your highs and collapsed down next to eachother.

Daniel: h-hey y/n

You: yes Dani

Daniel: will you be mine?
He said while wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer.

You: of coarse Daniel....why wouldn't I❤️

This chapter was really long. Sorry bout that. But idk what to do for the next ones, can you guys help me figure out what to do? Thank you🥴

💙I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💙