no. 2 - your first kiss...with someone else. (warning!)

Aoyama is quite very pissed off. Why? You got stolen. Your first kiss...taken by that hard to break rocky brat, Kirirshima. Sure, they're friends...well...I guess...

"No one takes món chéri from me..."
Aoyama reaches for a knife, "And I mean no one." He runs up to Kirishima,
"Hey...Kirishima." and stabs him in the head. You yelp, "Aoyama! What the hell?! You're insane!" You step back, but you trip on a pebble and fall backwards.
"Your mine,"
Aoyama kisses you passionately.
"Forever."

Iida is absolutely angry.
"Haven't you learned?! Y/N is mine, and ONLY MINE!" He sprints over to Bakugou and burns him with his engines.
After that, Bakugou smells like...rotten flesh.
He died a fast and painful death.
"G-Get away from me..." You cower and crouch down in fear.
"Sweetie...I won't hurt you! I love you to much to do so!" Iida kisses your cheek, stroking your shaking, soft-skin body.

Deku cowards away, "My love..."
He sighs, "I-I guess if Y/N is happy...I'm happy..." Deku looks down.
Deku walks to his house.
He jogs.
He sprints.
He runs.
"Hehe...Ya' thought I would stop there?" Deku grabbed a pistol and ran all the way to the park.
He shoots Tamaki(my baby😭😭😭😭😭) and other innocent people.
After that, Deku grabs you arm and kisses you.
Then...he shoots you...
"I'm sorry, dear."
Then...
Deku shoots himself.

Bakugou is much like Aoyama and Deku.
Bakugou knocks you out and drags you to his house.
...
"Mine...mine...M I N E." Bakugou screamed at Todoroki.
He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He shoots. He stabs....
Todoroki... is dead.
You scream and cry.

Kirishima is just...just...

okay with it...he doesn't mind. "She's too good not to be shared."

Todoroki is like...somewhat alright. He kind of doesn't mind. "I knew this. It's okay. Just blackmail and all. She'll love me someday...~"

Monoma is furious! HIS love kissing SOMEONE OTHER THAN HIM?! Well...your not his in the first place but...he'll show 'em.~

*A bunch of hickeys later* "She's mine, ya got that?!"

Shinsou just asks the person a question, makes them slap you and 'break up' with you. You ran into his arms, upset.

Tetsutetsu is upset. But he understands. He hasn't being paying attention to you at all. "i get it, Y/N, I wasn't a good boyfriend." He smiled, "I still love you, but I'll be fine."