Chaptor one inside Amerasu

Inside the ten tales (but he makes me call him by his name Amerasu he gets angry if I don't) is very scary. All the tailed beast are so scary and always fighting today is a very unusual day everybody seems very moody (more than usual).

They were fighting about who should be leader. They all put up a good fight Shukaku the oldest also known as the one tailed the demon sand pig (meany) said he should be leader because he's the oldest. Matatabi the two tailed demon cat said she should be leader because she is the only girl (I don't thrust her she's very sly) . Isobu the three tailed demon turtle (he's nice but follows the fight) said he should be leader because he's the best swimmer. Son Goku the four tailed demon monkey said he should be leader because he can swim in lava (he said yelling). Kokuo the five tailed demon horse (usually runs away) said he should be leader because he is the fastest. Saiken the six tailed demon slug (very gross and lazy) said he should be leader because he would let everyone rest all they want. Chomei the seven tailed demon bug (acts like a kid) said he should be leader because he's the only one who can fly. Gyuuki the eight tailed demon bull headed octopus with massive powerful fist boomed he should be leader because he's the most powerful and has the most tails. At that everyone attacked Gyuuki. Gyuuki managed to defeat all of them, shukaku managed to say that I Kurama has more tails, then Gyuuki gave shukaku another round of beatings. Gyuuki said that little runt of a demon has tiny fur balls of tails, soon that runt fox will have none. Gyuuki started toward me. I may have lashed out but next thing I knew Gyuuki was down and beat up and all the other tailed beast were staring at me. I tried to hide myself but there was nothing to hide behind in this room made out of darkness.

Suddenly I saw an image of a man and a big black demon we th no shape, it had one big red eye with black things on it, the man said you are to powerful for this world I will split you at the cost of my life Amerasu. When did I hear that name. Yes it was the name of the beast we are in, this darkness we live in. Then Shukaku let out a scream then vanquished the same happened to Matatabi, then Isobu, after that Son Goku, the same thing happened in order of the amount of tails they had, when Gyuuki vanished I felt I was being sucked out, the darkness was closing in on me, then everything was black...