Romeo aur Juliet

Rohan's POV

I was laying in my bed . Alone. Lost in thoughts. I was restless today. Why will I not be? I got a call in the afternoon . It was from Sudo. Our dean is in the hospital . He is in a critical stage is what he said. Coach Shah wanted all of us to come to Dehradun to meet Dean Yogi. We were his last batch . So tomorrow I will be leaving to Dehradun .

Dehradun. That place has too many memories - memorable and heartbreaking memories. The heartbreaking memories are the one's I always remember first when I think about St. Teresa's High School.

I studied there. I met my friends there. I met my love there. I lost most of them there as well. I deared going there. It is too painful. I am scared of getting hurt again. But I have no option I have to go. I have to face them. I can't run away anymore.

Abhi will be there too.

Abhi. My former best friend. He was like a brother to me. I still don't understand how he could do that to me.
How could he speak like that. I did hate him in the past. I don't hate him anymore. I am just hurt. He needs to answer my questions now. I will make him answer for sure.

"Sleep now we have to start early tomorrow ." Shanaya said entering our room.

I just smiled at her in response.

"Go change and come. Tere bina neend nahi aati hai."

"So filmy." She commented chuckling, walking into the walk-in-closet.

She returned in 5 minutes and snuggled into my side . I pulled her more closer and kissed her.She kissed me back . It was a soft and loving kiss. It reassured me that she is there with me, for me. She pulled back smiling.

"Now will you sleep?"

"Hmm" . I kissed her forehead thinking about the first time I kissed her .

***
I and Jeet are outside the girl's hostel waiting for Shanaya and Sruthi. They were supposed to come down by now. Don't know why is taking so long for them to come. Sudo joined us soon.

"They are not answering. By the way Tanya will join us at the club." He said.

"Ok." My answer was short . I was irritated. We were waiting from 15 long minutes. On the top of that now Tanya will join us. Excellent. Don't get me wrong but she is too clingy. I flirt with her I agree. That is because I don't have a girlfriend and I like flirting . So I flirt with all the girls. At least this is what I tell Shanaya . Now I can't tell her I doing it to make her jealous can I?

I love her. But I don't have the guts to tell her. What if she rejects me? I can't bare that. It is better if she is in my life as a friend. At least she is there with me.

Finally Shanaya and Sruthi arrived. Shanaya was wearing a black dress that reached her mid thighs. To say that she is hot would be an understatement.

She came and stood beside me. Really close may I add. "Help" she whispered. It means they are late because of her."Follow my bike Jeet." I ordered interwining mine and Shanaya's hands.She smiled at me in response.

"Wait Rohan. Let them tell why they are late. " Jeet said. I glared at him. Sruthi signalled Shanaya to speak .

"Sorry guys I completely forgot . It will never happen again. " she apologised.

"It's ok Shanu . We told you almost a week ago. Anyone is bound to forget in that time. Even I have. Jeet reminded me."She gave me a small smile and mouthed a thanks. I nodded my head and dragged her to my bike. If we wait for the others they will not leave her alone easily.That didn't stop them from teasing us.