[{ Halloween Special }]

[{🔪🍬🎃 ~ HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ~ 🎃🍬🔪}]

I left Jeff's house in my costume on Halloween night, I went as Harley Quinn. My long red hair, I had temporarily dyed half black. With a green streak with hair chalk. A short dress. A pair of leggings. One red. One black. Black punk gloves. Black lips. Black wedge converse heels, Also a mask. But the scar on my face, from when I cut it open, I have to pull the stitches out soon. Ontop of that I also have a guarder belt, To slip my knife into incase we see anyone I know.

Jeff was walking beside me. I reached for his hand. Even though he didn't need to dress up. I made him dress a little bit. I bought him a suit that made him look like the Joker and sprayed his hair green. I usually go to the mall with the cash Jeff gets from his victims. I pick things up for myself and food for the both of us, the only reason jeff takes so much money now is because of me.

I can't wait to trick or treat tonight. It will be fucking awesome. Jeff grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine. I was just itching to get some candy!!!

It took me 3 days to convince Jeff to come out with me, And he was still unsure of it. I finally told him that if he wasn't coming I was going without him and he didn't like the idea of that at all.

As we were walking through the forest, heading for town. there was a sudden crack in the branches behind us. A chill ran down my spine. I was paralyzed in fear. Jeff turned slowly. "Masky" he faintly said putting me almost behind him.

I turned to look at him and whispered "tokeheart" while looking over Jeff's shoulder. I've been watching entry's every chance I got.

He just looked at us in silence a moment then ignored me all together looking at Jeff. "Slendy wants to talk to you."

Jeff rolled his eyes "I'm busy."

Jeff grabbed my hands and we walked the rest of the way into town ignoring sly attempt Masky made to speak to Jeff. A smile lit up on my face as I saw the streets. This was my favourite Holliday!!!

We started at the first home we saw. But they made us leave because apparently we were "too old to get candy" I wasn't gonna give up just like that. As much as jeff wishes I would. I ranted about her calling me "old." For a good ten minutes.

We walked along the street for a good half hour until we found a "Haunted house". There were people shuffling in and out.

"Let's go in there~" I said tugging Jeff along. He grumbled but agreed. I smiled and kissed his cheek leaving a black lipstick mark. When we got inside it was pitch black I was walking through in front of Jeff jumping back into him every few seconds in fear. When suddenly I didn't feel jeff anymore.

I started to panic and I was calling his name. He didn't reply though. When I got though to the other side there was a party. Where they were also handing out candy. I waited on the outside for Jeff but I saw no one. Maybe Jeff went outside. I turned and went to walk out the front door, But then I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned to see Kam. Leaning against the wall flirting with Sue.. My friend Sue.. My heart jumped into my throat. Sue looked at me and her eyes widened. Even with my mask on she still noticed me. kam followed her gaze and he dropped his cup.

"Konna?" He whispered under his breath. I turned away and started walking. I felt him try and grab at me but I started to walk quicker. I scanned my area for Jeff but he was no where to be seen out of the corner of my eye, I saw Masky. I hated him but right now he was my only hope.

I walked over to him as calmly and quickly as I could and whispered "call me Diana." He looked at me puzzled a moment then looked behind me and put his arms around me hugging me tightly.