ℋᎯℒℒᎾᏇℰℰℕ ЅℙℰℂℐᎯℒ

Thunder boomed. Lightening cracked. Frightened, I leaned against the butler named Sebastian. He smiled gently down at me, his eyes flickering from crimson to magenta.

"Th-That was scary...!" I shouted, burying my face into his chest.

"Indeed it was. I almost started crying." He teased.

"Shut up...!" I yelled at him.

Smiling slightly, the butler comforted me by rubbing my back gently. "It's alright, it was just the weather. It'll be gone quickly."

"If you say so..." I whispered.

The butler place a kiss on top of my head. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I love you..." The words fell out, unintentionally.

"Same to you, my little kitten~." He cooed.

"H-Hey...! I'm not a kitten!" I shouted.

DING DONG

The doorbell rang. "Trick or treat~." A familiar voice sounded.

After the voice, in entered a red haired male, with red glasses and a red coat. Instantly, I knew it was Grell. A reaper. That Sebastian hated.

Giving an eye roll the butler sighed. "And to what do we owe this wonderful Halloween to be ruined by, Grell?"

"Oh, how rude!" The flamboyant Shinigami shouted. "Well, if you must know, I came to have fun with you all!" He then added.

"Fun? Surely you must be kidding..." Sebastian and I sighed in unison, then Sebastian mouthed, "I'm sorry."

To our dismay, Grell could read lips. Not that we cared or anything, it just set him off.

So, as a result of Grell's appearance, out Halloween was ruined and we were stuck trick or treating with the buffoon. Some night this was.

Author note: Yoooo. It's late but hey, but late than never, ya know? Ha ha. So... HAPPY HALLOWEEN.