chapter 6

y/n p.o.v
i had woken up in the arms of ciaran for the past 7 mornings. we hadn't done anything or even gone on a date yet but i could feel myself falling for him. my heart would beat faster when he's around and i wanted to be around him when he wasn't there. pathetic, i know. he just made me happy.
i could feel him begin to wake up. he sighed and cupped the back of my head and began to stroke my hair. i giggles and he opened his eyes, "good morning" his voice was deeper than usual and all i wanted to do was kiss him but i can't. "i didn't realise you were wake"
"i've been up for a while."
"sorry" he yawned
"don't worry about it. i liked just laying here" i pushed myself up and got up to go grab breakfast. he got up with me and followed me down the stairs. we reached the kitchen but i sat down at the table and he went into the kitchen. a couple minutes later he came back in with a cup of tea for me and a coffee for him. "oh thank you" i was shocked but gladly took it.
"don't worry. what do you want for breakfast?" he smiled. his hair was messier than usual and he looked absolutely gorgeous.
i began to get up, "i can get my own breakfast"
"no i want to" he gently pushed me back down onto my seat.
"cereal is good"
"okay love" he said and quickly walked back into the kitchen.
love. he called me 'love'. oh god. truth is, i've never had a boyfriend. i don't know how to do that kind of stuff.

ciaran's p.o.v
oh shit. i called her 'love'. my mind was everywhere as i leaned against the wall. god i'm such an idiot. it just slipped out. i swore i wasn't gonna have another girlfriend for a long time after mackenzie but i just can't help it with y/n. she's everything i've ever wanted and everything we're doing is like we're in a couple. i just made her a cup of tea in the morning because i know she doesn't like coffee for god sake.
okay, moving on. make the cereal, pretend nothing happened. everything is the same.
i made the cereal and took it out to her, she looked up from her phone and smiled. that smile could make me feel great on a terrible day. "thank you" she smiled.
"no problem" she looked absolutely gorgeous in her over sized pyjama top and her hair was messy and wavey. i reached over and tucked her hair behind her ear and she stared me in the eyes. i felt the urge to kiss her. i began to lean over the table and so did she, however as we were getting closer all the boys came rushing down the stairs and we both quickly pulled away and acted like nothing happened. the boys came rushing and kevin definitely noticed something was off. the boys were making they're breakfast and y/n had just finished. she got up, washed her dish and quickly ran upstairs. she looked upset and all i wanted to do was grab her.
"dude what's up?" kevin sat beside me.
"i'm not sure, man. i don't know what's going on with y/n and i. we're acting like a couple but we're not and it's confusing."
"well what do you want?" dom interrupted
"her"