The beginning

Nobody POV 

Kai's father was a blacksmith also an elemental master of fire. Kai's Mother helped his father run the blacksmith shop. At first Kai was an only child then his mother and father came to him and said "You are going to be a good big brother Kai." When Nya came along her and Kai had a very good relationship. But then one day some elemental masters called the time twins told Kai's mother and father they had to make them weapons or they would hurt Kai and Nya! So then their parents were captured with no one to help them.

Time skip 

Eventually Nya had been captured by Lord Garmodon and his skeleton army! Kai was now interested in becoming a ninja he thought he was the only one but little did he know he was now on a team. Before the ninja could save Nya they had to find the golden weapons of spinjitsu. The weapons were the scyth of quakes, the shurikins of ice, the nunchucks of lightning, and the sword of fire.

Kai's POV 

"Ok guys we are here for one thing and one thing only the scyth of quakes." 

No POV 

Even though the ninja were only for the scythe of quakes they had also grabbed the map that the skeletons had stole when they took Nya. The ninja were now on their way to find the nunchucks of lightning then the shurikens of ice then finally the sword of fire.