III. World Tour

Two weeks had passed since then and Lisa finally got a call from her manager about the play. It was sudden because she got a call in the morning and the meeting will be by afternoon. It's either they informed her late or her manager forgot, the latter is the closest though. The meeting lasted more than 2 hours, it contains explanations about the plans they have in stored for the play.

No wonder the casts are mixture of veterans, new seedlings and from different nationalities of the industry, it is because the play is going to be yet again another roadshow. With the preparations, practices, traveling and settling, the show would last for 10 months and would possibly be extended too. Ten months of traveling from one city to another and also this time, they're going to have a world tour, it is going to be draining but it's part of their career - and world tours could boost their rank and reputation as theater actors.

The staffs also revealed during the meeting that the director they'd met the past couple of weeks is going to be just one of the directors of the play - doing another remake of a famous theater play, The Aladdin, needs a lot of heads and brains in making it a successful tour.

The stops mentioned so far aside from Australia are Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, California, New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Paris, London, Spain and more countries will be revealed soon - it's going to be the largest and longest theater tour of the year.

The director ended the meeting right after that, the script reading will happen two days from then and they'll meet all the people that are going to be involved in the project and the casts from the other countries.

All the actors and actresses gathered in the room had a short and casual conversation after the meeting got adjourned. Jackson and Lisa finally had a chance to talk after 2 years of Jackson's hiatus.

"How are you?" Lisa asks.

He smiles. "I'm good. It was hard but I am all good now."

"I know it's late since I wasn't here when it happened and had no chance to really personally say this to you, I am so sorry for your loss."

Over two years ago, Jackson had lost his fiancée over a car accident by a drunk trailer truck driver who ran over the car where his girlfriend was sleeping after a long night rehearsing for her supposed to be debut as a singer, she never even had a chance to say anything to anyone yet alone fulfill her long time dream. It ruined Jackson, he had to undergo rehab and his mourning period set his career in a total back drop.

Jackson smiles, Lisa could still see the pain behind it. "Thanks. I am glad the director trusted me though."

"I would immediately cast you if I am the director. With your portfolio? It's a waste if they'll ignore it."

Jackson chuckles. "Still hyping, I see. You didn't change at all."

Lisa chuckles back and was about to say something when her phone rings, she takes it out of her purse and a wide smile became very visible. "Jennie?" Jackson asks, Lisa looks at him and nods.

"Yeah, I'll see you in two days Jackson. Bye." she says and bids her goodbye to the other staffs before she answers her phone, making her way to the waiting van. "Hi, Babe."

She hears a chuckle. "Hello, am I disturbing?"

She slides the door close and nods to her manager. "No, we just finished the meeting. Are you home?"

"Yes but I'm heading out. Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie wanna see us."

"Oh? What's the location?" her manager looks at the rear view when he heard it.