[Jeongyeon] - 12

You lie back and wait, desperately hoping for the magic to return.

"I think that's enough for today," Jeongyeon says, eyes downcast and clearly embarrassed by what she just did. "I'll leave now and let you get dressed."

"Jeongyeon, I..." you begin, not sure whether to apologize or beg for more action. All you know is that your balls are ready to explode.

"It hurts..." you cry pathetically.

Jeongyeon sighs. "Feel free to jerk off before you leave" she says, shaking her head.

Unable to resist, and to your eternal shame, you get your cock out of your pants and start stroking it. Jeongyeon watches, trying to disguise her interest. "You men are disgusting," she whispers, but she can't look away.

"Show me your tits," you beg.

"No!" Jeongyeon gasps, appalled at your effrontery.

"Pleeeaaaasssseeee!" you cry, squirming on the massage table, cock in hand.

Jeongyeon shakes her head to herself, then rolls her eyes and sighs heavily. Your eyes boggle as she pulls her breasts out of the plunging neckline of her dress. They are a nice size, natural but firm and round, with suckable pink nipples poking proudly out. She squeezes and jiggles them accommodatingly while staring at your jerking cock. "Do you like what you see, you sick little perv?" she sneers.

You've fantasized about Jeongyeon's breasts for years and seeing them in the flesh sends you over the brink. You groan and shoot your load all over your chest and stomach, shuddering violently.

Jeongyeon puts her breasts away and throws you a towel. "Happy now?" she smirks, then leaves you to get dressed.

Neither of you say a word as she shows you to the door. You head home, wondering how you can ever look her in the eye again.

The End