Chapter 1

Percy was having a great day so far. He went out for lunch and ice cream with Annabeth. They had some fun at the beach. No, not that kind of fun. They hadn't encountered a monster all day. Of course, someone had to ruin it.

•-•-•| Avengers |•-•-•

Tony tapped his metal arm on the table while waiting for Nick Fury to show up. He had to get his arm amputated after the Snap and ended up making himself a flashy new one.

Fury slammed a bunch of files down onto the desk. "Find and capture him. I don't care how you do it." He then walked out of the room.

"Jeez, who pissed in his Cheerios this morning?" Tony grumbled.

They each picked up a copy and started to read it. In the file, there was only one sheet of paper.

Thor gasped. "Percy Jackson?" Everyone gave him a weird look.

"Tales of his bravery are well known on Asgard. He can make a strong ally, but a dangerous foe."

"Wait. We're going after a kid? " Steve asked. "No way."

Name: Perseus "Percy" Jackson

Age: 17

DOB: August 18, 1993

Parents: 

Sally Jackson (mother)

Father unknown

Gabe Ugliano (stepfather, missing)

Paul Blofis (current stepfather)

Known Actions:

Strangled a snake in preschool

Blew up a school bus with a cannon

Dropped his class into a tank full of sharks

Seen across the country with two other adolescents

Possibly blew up the St. Louis Arch

Recently spotted in multiple European countries

DANGEROUS.

Attached to it was a photo of this "Percy". He looked to be about 12. The picture was fuzzy, and he looked like he was holding a baseball bat.

"Dam, he almost got into more trouble than me. How is this the most recent photo of this kid?" Tony asked. "SHIELD has tons of info on anyone, but there's only one sheet of paper in here."

"I don't know. Whoever he is, there's only one way to find out more," said Natasha.

•-•-•| Percy |•-•-•

Percy felt 6 presences behind him and Annabeth as they were walking back to Percy's apartment. She stiffened up, alerting him that she noticed too. Ever since… that place, their senses had been heightened. They were constantly on alert, sometimes subconsciously.

It was getting late, but Percy dragged Annabeth towards a park. There should be fewer people there if it got out of hand.

They sat down on a bench and started discussing what to do in Greek. Finally, Percy spoke up in English.

"We know that you're there. Might as well just come out."

There was a rustle of leaves as 4 people showed up. Weren't there 6 before? Percy wondered. Oh well, they can deal with that later.