First kiss

Midoriya Izuku: 

You and Izuku were in the park. Him going over his notebook of all his classmates and their quirks and you were reading the latest magazine that came out. Your ears perked up hearing him mumble about some one's quirk. You tore your eyes away from the magazine to look at the notebook, it was some kid with half fire and half ice. You roll your eyes with a small chuckle at his antics. Some times his rambling did annoy you. 
"Hey Izuku." You say but he doesn't leave his little world. 
You pursed your lips, an idea finally forming in your head. 
You got up from the bench and bent down to his level. 
He had been stuck in his world so much, he didn't even notice that you were facing him now. 
You finally leaned forward and capture his lips with your own. 
You heard his gasp in surprise and his notebook fell by your feet. He didn't respond for a second so you began to pull away, thinking he didn't feel comfortable with the fact you were kissing him. But that thought cleared your mind when he grabbed your hands and pulled you back into him. 

Bakugou Katsuki: 

It was common that you and Katsuki would get into petty arguments. 
"That is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard!" Katsuki yells at you. 
"How so?"
"You can't float on a cloud you idiot!"
"Let me hear your reason to that so you can realize how stupid you are." You say and he growls at you in annoyance. 
"You better watch your mouth." He says. 
"Or what?" You say a smirk creeping onto your face. 
It didn't take long for Katsuki to grab your face and smash his lips onto yours. 
You gasp in shock, your eyes wide but you slowly melted into the strong kiss. 

Todoroki Shoto: 

You and Shoto were eating lunch and you were happily slurping down your favorite noodles. Shoto was doing the same but when he looked up at you, he slowly stopped eating his noodles and stared at you. It took you a moment, but you finally felt his eyes on you. You put down your chopsticks and stared right back into his eyes. 
"Is something wrong?" You ask, but he doesn't respond. 
He just admires your cheekbones, the way your (h/c) frames your face, the way your (e/c) eyes sparkle when you looked at him. He especially loved your lips. 
He couldn't help but start to lean in. You noticed this, but didn't move. Instead your eyes widened and you waited. It didn't take long, but you finally felt his cold lips on yours. It was only a couple seconds before he pulled away and he was looking right into your eyes. 
A smile finally broke onto your face, before you leaned forward again to place your lips onto his. 

Kirishima Eijiro: 

You and Eijiro were training. It was perfect for the both of you. You didn't have to worry about hurting him with your arrows because of his quirk, and it gave him enough practice to see if he hold his hardening state longer. 
After some time, your wrist started to hurt so you began to hand to hand combat. 
You don't know how it happened but, you tripped him making him fall. He grabbed onto your arm, making you fall on top of him. 
A blush immediately spreads across your face when you felt your his lips on yours. You immediately pulled back. 
"I'm so sorry." You say as you bowed your head. 
Kirishima didn't say anything, but got up so he was facing you. 
"C-can I actually kiss you?" He says and your eyes widen, looking up at him. 
You were in shock that he actually stuttered. You quickly nodded and he smiles down at you. Next thing you knew his lips were on yours again, this time not on accident. 

Tamaki Amajiki: 

You and Tamaki walked down the park path, hand in hand. You couldn't think of any other perfect situation. The park wasn't crowded, but there were some kids which was normal. Finally the both of you stopped at a bridge that was overlooking a small lake. It was quiet between the two of you. The both of you just enjoyed the silence along with the occasional shout from a kid. You finally took a peak at him and you couldn't resist yourself. The way the sunset was glowing on him, just made him look irresistible.
"Hey Tamaki," you say and he turns to you. 
You didn't say anything to him after that. You just stood on your tiptoes grabbing his tie to pull him down to meet your lips. 
You felt him freeze up before he relaxed into your touch and shyly kissed you back. 

Hitoshi Shinso: 

You were always insecure about your quirk. You were always called the 'zombie girl' and you hated it. All you wanted was a heartbeat, some blood running through your veins, some warmth. You were in your room, trying your hardest not to cry. You were so tired of putting on a smile in front of every body that sometimes you just needed a break. You heard knocking at your door. You quickly pushed down all those negative emotions and opened the door to see Shinso. 
"Hey, what are you doing here?" You ask. 
"What? I can't visit my girlfriend?" He asks and you just smile at him. 
"Hey, wait. What's wrong?" He asks, walking into your room and closing the door. 
"Nothing." You say with a shrug. He sighs at your answer and suddenly pulls you into a hug. 
You sigh in content when you felt his arms tightly wrapped around you. You look up at him, only to find him looking down at you. It was quiet between the two of you, and he slowly leans down towards you to place his lips onto yours. 
You immediately kissed back, enjoying the warmth of his lips on you. In what felt like minutes, was really seconds he pulled back. He always knew what to say to you. 
"You're perfect to me." 

Aizawa Shota: 

You were in the lounge making yourself lunch. The only sound that could be heard in the lounge was your music from your headphones. You purse your lips as you realized you forgot something. You turned around to go grab it, but you were stopped short when you bumped into someone. You let out a short squeak, feeling yourself loose balance, but the person you bumped into you, grabbed you by your shoulder and pulled you into to them. 
"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." You say as you finally looked up to see your boyfriend. 
"Oh hey, Shota. I didn't hear you come in." You say as you pulled out your headphones. 
"Maybe if you didn't have your music so loud you would of." He says and you roll your eyes. 
It took you a second, but you realized that he was still holding onto you. 
"Hey... you can let go of me now." You say, but he doesn't. 
You could feel your heartbeat start to beat faster. He was looking down at you, but he had a different look in his eyes. 
It happened so fast, but the next thing you knew was that he's kissing you. 
Your eyes widened, but you quickly closed them and kiss him back. 

Dabi: 

You were never a fighter. So when the crusty man told you to train hand in hand combat for future fights you didn't want to. But of course, life was going downhill for you. So when you got punched in the jaw, you immediately stopped and went back to your room. You sat in front of the mirror, wincing as you touched the bruise. You heard a knock at your door and the door squeaking open. In the mirror you could see Dabi walking in. 
"Hey Dabi." You say before turning around to actually face him. 
Dabi eyes your bruise before speaking, "I see that training went well." He says and you roll your eyes before turning back around with a pout. 
"Hey, hey." Dabi says as he walks around so he was now standing in front of you. 
He just looks at you, but you don't say anything. 
"Does it hurt?" He asks and you nod. 
Your eyes widened when you felt him kiss your jaw.
"Better?" He asks and a blush spreads across your cheeks and nose. 
"I think my lips are hurt too." You say and a smirk crosses Dabi's lips. 
"Really?" He asks as he leans closer and you shyly nod. 
It wasn't long until you felt his cool lips on yours and you immediately kiss back, basically melting into his kiss.