Chapter 5 ~ Together Always

It's been about a week since the graduation everyone except me has return home back in Kyoto. You opted to stay here and spend some time with your adorable boyfriend, who was now cuddled up next to you holding each of your hands in his and he layed on your lap.

You smiled at him. You know you were conpletely smitten with this boy. He was your whole world.

"Hey babe...can I sing a song I've been working on for you?" He asked rubbing the top of my habd with his thumb. A soft smile graced his face.

"You know I love when you sing for me, so of course." You smiled back and he started to get up to grab his guitar. You missed the warmth of him laying on you, but knowing he was going to play another beautiful song for you helped.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Heck yeah! Play it already." You hurried him and he nodded laughing.

Song: One Foot- Walk the moon

"Ooooooohooo Not a soul up ahead and nothing behind. There's a desert in my blood and a storm in your eyes. Am I the king of nothing at all? Then you're the queen of nothing at all" He began to to sing strumming away on his mahogany guitar.

And once again the sound of his voice gave you goosebumps. "Well I remember the fight and I forget the pain. I got my hand in your pocket and my key on your chain. Am I the king of nothing at all?
Then you're the queen of nothing at all."

He is my king you thought to yourself, as he looked at you, smiling as he sang those gorgeous lryics. When he sang, it was as though he was showing his whole heart and feelings to everyone. Each lyric, each note it was as though his whole soul was put into it.

It made your heart race.

"Oh, through the wilderness
You and I we're walking through the emptiness. Oh, my heart is a mess. Is it the only defense against the wilderness?"

The lyrics he sang were so full of emotion. You felt yourself start to tear up. You loved him so damn much, and you know he felt the same it was all conveyed to you through song.

"Cross my heart and hope to die
Taking this one step at a time
Got your back if you got mine
One foot in front of the other
One foot in front of the other"

"One foot in front of the other
All that we have is each other
One foot in front of the other"

It's true...all through lifes obstacles. Its just us. As we put one foot in front of the other. He's my best friend and partner everything I do, will be with him by my side.

"Not a soul on the road, not a star in the sky.It's a desert in my heart, and I know where to hide. I'm your king of nothing at all? And you're my queen of nothing at all. Well, out here in the dust if you don't have trust, Ain't nothing left of us, this is the exodus. They're just testing us, they can't flex with us. They can't mess with us, they can't mess with us." His eyes topaz eyes shined as he played. If a star were a person it'd be Denki.

Anyone who is around him sees it. The way he carries himself. The way he plays it radiates a glow of happiness to those who wittness it.

"Oh, through the wilderness
How come even together there can be loneliness? Oh, our heart's a mess
But it's our only defense to brave the wilderness."

"Cross my heart and hope to die. Taking this one step at a time. I got your back if you got mine. One foot in front of the other. One foot in front of the other. One foot in front of the other. One foot in front of the other. All that we have is each other. One foot in front of the other."

Kaminari began coming towards you, a dopey grin on his face as he watched you sway to the beat with tears in your eyes.

"Oh, through the wilderness
How come even together there can be loneliness?Oh, our heart's a mess, But it's our only defense to brave the wilderness. Cross my heart and hope to die. Taking this one step at a time, I got your back if you got mine. One foot in front of the other. One foot in front of the other. One foot in front of the other."

One foot in front of the other...nothing could ever get in between you two. You promised yourself that.

"One foot in front of the other
Oh, all that we have is each other
One foot in front of the other."

"In the so-called Land of the Free
One foot in front of the other
Don't you know that all we have is each other."

"One foot in front of the other."

As he played the last few notes he looked you in the eyez. His topaz eyes showed nothing but love. He put the guitar down and pulled you into a kiss. It was gentle and loving. Kissing him just felt so right. When he pulled away you wiped away at the tears still swimming in your eyes.

"That was gorgeous." You said.

"Did you get the meaning? I was tryna say that not matter what we will take on everything and do it together." He smiled.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." He replied taling your hand in his.

"I'm glad you liked the song." He said.

"How could I not like it?!" You replied laughing.

"Bakugou said it was trash so I don't know." He laughed back.

"Well that dumb thot deadass wrote a rap about how he's the best so...." You stated.

"You right." He laughed.

"When am I not?"