Day 3 the last day

Tony's Pov...

I sigh and look at Peter. "Oh kid it's all my fault." I say.

"Do we need to have that talk again." Stephen said.

"Maybe." I replied.

Stephen sighs and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Tell me more bullshit lies." I ask.

Stephen hesitantly nods and says, "I want a divorce. I dont love you.I hate you, Peter hates you the New Avengers hate you. We all blame you. The Rogues are right you are selfish and arrogant and evil. You are responsible for Ultron. You are responsible for Maximoff's parents death. You are responsible for the Avengers breaking up. Stane shouldve killed you. You shouldve died. You're to blame for everything. You should be more like Rogers. You're not a team player. You shouldnt be a New Avenger. Dont even know why I married you. You're to blame for Rhodey being paralyzed. You are dead to me."

"Hearing it seems more true." I said.

"Well it's not your fault. We all make mistakes even I make them. Carol makes them. Everyone does." Stephen said.

"Everyone but Rogers and Peter." I said.

"Peter makes mistakes. Innocent pure mistakes but he makes them and Rogers he made the biggest mistake than every single being in the entire universe. You know what it is?" Stephen said.

"Let me guess he breathed." I said.

"Besides that. His biggest mistake well two biggest mistakes are He underestimated you and he messed with Peter." Stephen said.

I smile a little. I stand up and kiss my husband. "I love you remember that." Stephen said.

"Love you too." I said.

I mean it too. I thought.

Steve's Pov...

Ever since we did the plan the New Avengers have been even more rude. They wouldnt even acknowledge that we were there in the same room.

I even heard Eddie say, "Maybe. When the time comes you can eat em."

Clint was making fun of Eddie on how he looks crazy talking to himself.

"Clint back off." Nat said carefully noticing how Eddie is getting pissed.

"What can he even do all he has is a parasite." Clint said.

"Eddie." Carol warned.

Venom taking over slammed Clint into the wall.

"I am not a PARASITE!!!!" Venom warned.

I didn't bring my shield (not my original one I still haven't gotten it back yet.) but Nat had brought her guns.

She fired but it was harmless against Venom. Venom knocked us over and then Carol said,

"V chill out. We talked about this."

"I am not a parasite." Venom growled.

"Your not but what would Spiderman say about this?" Carol said.

"Bug is not here to say anything thanks to witch." Venom said.

"What would he say if he was here?" Carol asked.

"I'm not a parasite and shouldn't get angry when people say that I am because their wrong and killing or eating them is more wrong. Something along the lines of that." Venom said.

"Just bring Eddie back so we can all calm down and move on with our shit show." Carol said sighing.

Venom soon transformed to Eddie. "Sorry about that Carol. The parasite just had to take over when I didnt want him to." Eddie said.

"I'm not taking that back. You are a parasite but your my parasite. Okay you got me. Only I can call you parasite. If others called you that it takes the fun out of it. No V your not actually a parasite I like having you around. I call you that cause I'm messing around. Call it teasing. Fine you can call me loser only because its fair." Eddie said walking out of the room.

"He attacked us un provoked and your letting that slide!" I said.

"You are very much wrong. As I said before Eddie is not responsible for what Venom does because Venom is another being, a symbiote that lives inside Eddie and Venom gets very much provoked when he gets called a parasite because you basically insult his kind and for all we know calling them parasites could be a way to say we want war or a battle to them. But who knows. So really it was provoked. So I cant do anything but give a stern talking." Carol said shrugging then leaving the room.

Nat walked up to Clint and asked, "Are you okay?"

"No thanks to that parasite." Clint murmured.

"Dont worry soon this will all pass and everything will go back to normal." I said.

I will do everything to make sure it does. I mean it. I thought.