The revelation

Hi there. Hmp i was just thinkin about the next chapter but i haven't idea yet. But i will try to .
Ok. Read out! :)

As of now were on the way going to her crib i mean to their "mansion".

I was just thinking about her brother, the looks?' yea what he looks like.

Of course he looks like veron.

My mind answer my question haha thats weird. But if i compaired their looks maybe He looks beautiful too, i mean handsome! Coz honestly i like the beauty of my friend Veron. She looks like a model and btw She already was a model hehe.

Well enough about it. Lets come to the reality.

"What are u thinkin of?" Veron asked while she drove.

'Nothing' i lied

"I know you Meg! Don't lie. So tell me' are you afraid to meet my brother?,"

--she look at me

'What do i afraid for? You moron. Im not afraid to your brother either to you'--- yea sounds like defenseve but i don't wanna be afraid for anything.

"Woah.woah.Brave. yea Thats my friend! Don't worie he don't eat human. "

---she tap my shoulder

'Yea I know. So tell me are we nigh to your house?' I change the topic hehe

"Sounds excited? Are ya? Haha"

---she's trying to annoy me but no im not excited that much.

'Not much.'--- i reply

"Ok.we're here!" --- she said eagerly.

'You seem so excited than me' --- i said.

"Yea. But you must preffer yourself, my brother its kind..... of hmp...you know 'HOT' " she winked.

Well im not surprised.

'i don't think so'

Here we are enter at the mansion.

I followed Veron as she walked... i feel a little bit nervous.

And i hear her whisper "Relax" while she smile.

So i inhale and of course exhale through my nose.hehe

Veron knocked the door infront of her and im at her side.

"Hey broder' we're almost here."

'Im coming!' He reponse

The door was open but i can't see a man standing there. Well i search and stare at Veron to ask her 'why is that' through my eyes.

And she understand it.

She laughed and say "Im sorry i never told you before his room is just automatic so don't be scared" she explained.

'Cool^____^ '