第六

THE SO-CALLED 'party' was more like a small gathering, consisting of Chan's gang and Woojin's friends who were huddled together near the door, an obvious divide separating the different cliques.

Flitting his eyes across the five males who were squashed into the farthest corner, he recognised one of them as so-called 'angry brunette' who surprising cleaned up well, a low cut black blouse exposing pale milky skin and tight ripped jeans that we're similar to his work pants.

He also recognised Woojin who loitered near the restaurant clique but sent obvious looks to Chan who retaliated with teasing winks and cheeky smiles.

They must have thought they were sly but changbin had to bite his lip to resist the urge to cringe.

—🍥—

Aside from the two, there were two random people who he did not recognise, one a prominent Auburn boy and one short black haired male, who had really pinchable cheeks.

However, it was none of them who caught his attention, or at least to the same extent the blonde beauty did.

He shouldn't have been so appealing: dressed in a black t-shirt and a baby blue thin jacket draped over, reaching midway down his dark jeans that seemed to hug the right places.

Changbin could see from his position across the room that that others had glittery lip gloss across his plump lips, giving it a subtle shine that made him look ethereal.

Blonde hair was crisp and held its place like a crown and when he smiled, flutters raised in his stomach.

He shouldn't be feeling like this for that darn waiter, the most irritating runt.

But he did.

-🍥-

"Yo guys, let's play some truth or dare?" A drunk chan chimed in, discarded beer cans scattering his presence.

With sharp looks and amused faces, all of them simultaneously nodded and began to form a semi-circle.

An awkward silence loomed but was interrupted by Chan who took a clear beer bottle and placed it in the centre and with a small clap, he scanned the room for reassurance.

Pale hands gripped the bottleneck and with a hearty spin, Chan watched with keen eyes, a smile brimming his lips as the bottleneck lands on the angry restaurant boy..

"ya, Hyunjin, truth or dare?"

"Dare, what else"

" I dare you to run outside naked"

-🍥-

That's how the game started, childish dares that most of them did. But then A heavily drunk chan dared Jisung and hyunjin to share a meaningless kiss, everyone was too drunk to disagree. Except Changbin.

He hadn't had to do too many dares, mainly stupid ones about eating chocolate cake drizzled in garlic sauce and other childish dares.

But he didn't mind.

He just sat twirling his beer bottle, eyes darting to the pretty male opposite him.

"Changbin? Buddy? It's your turn"
Jisung reminded him, his eyes falling to the accusatory bottleneck.

"Ah dare"

"Seven minutes in heaven with...

Felix"

-

Changbin still refused profusely, even as he was being shoved into the wooden cupboard, the scent of bubblegum and lucky charms filling his nose, eyes closing as he basked in the gentle sensations.

"So are we gonna?" An awkward voice spoke out causing Changbin's eyes to flash open in surprise.

He didn't know if it was the liquor talking or not but Felix seemed to be oddly up for it. Despite their past troubles and the old tears that the other had shed.

"We don't have to, they won't check" Changbin refused, taking a quiet seat on the wooden floor, head tilted onto the detailed panelling.

"oh" a disappointed sigh left the others bubblegum lips, shivers running through Changbin's body at the seeming eagerness of the other.

"eh? Does the innocent Lil waiter want a snog?" a spark of confidence ignited his lame flirting, especially after the pale boy's cheeks flushed a vivid pink that the older just wanted to caress.

"ah no? I just thought we had to do it" trying to make himself look less desperate just made Changbin more desperate, the other was fucking adorable with his quivering breaths and widened eyes induced by too many beers.

A gentle finger rested on Felix's chin, pulling him closer, into Changbins personal bubble.

"Disappo-"

It was cliche. Felix interrupting his direct speech to place a soft kiss on his damp lips but at that time, he wasn't the waiter at the cafe and to Felix, he wasn't that threatening Gangster because their vision had been clouded by beer and vodka.

You would think it was too soon, no build-up. But that was the exciting aspect. The fact they didn't even know each others surnames yet they were in a cupboard letting off scorching heat.

Bodies gripped close and necks angled, passion echoed through the small cupboard, and they did not care.

They did not care about who they were kissing or the fact they met through miso soup.