27 | Consultations

●●●

●●●

After a few hours of taking photos, the photographer offered to take us out to eat for dinner. It was a restaurant that specifically had crab related dishes. We ended up getting crab hot pot. Joy ended up joining us at the company and the dinner.

The waiter placed the pot on the table before walking away to attend other customers. The photographer smiled at us as he gestured for us to take a bite.

"I thought they only used legs in the soup." Daniel said as Joy clung onto his arm. It was a funny sight to see, his face flustered as she gazed longly at him.

"Usually it's cooked with the body in it. My grandma makes it with two crabs in it to ensure that everyone gets a fair amount." I explained, filling the older man's bowl first.

"T-That's not necessary!" He called out as I swatted his hand away from the bowl.

"You serve the older people first, then yourself. Besides, it's rude of me to eat while you haven't gotten any." I pushed the bowl back to him before taking Daniel's. "Again, etiquette classes were a pain. She drilled not only manners but her culture into our heads."

"Sounds like a nightmare." Joy commented as I nodded my head. Her phone began to ring as she ignored it.

"Is that someone important? Shouldn't you answer it?" I asked.

"It's just Beom, the guy I was working with earlier. He tends to be pretty persistent." She smiled as Daniel struggled under her grip.

"I'd like to thank all of you for this gracious opportunity. My dream was to create my own brand someday."

He explained about his many business ventures that have failed as a result of his lack of money. When he tried to model himself, no one seemed to take it seriously.

"But thanks to you three, I've finally been able to pull it off!" A smile broke out on his face.

"I understand if you'd like to switch to a bigger agency. Working for a small company that can barely pay you well...I'll respect your decision."

"Show me your previous business ventures." I said as he looked at me. "If you don't figure out your mistake, you'll keep repeating the same thing." He pulled out his leather case, handing me his paperwork.

"I'd love to stay longer but I have to go find a gift for my mom." Daniel stood up from the table.

Waving goodbye, I looked through his work. Most of his issues revolved around unrealistic goals, lack of experience, and not monitoring his goals.

"Do you have your accounting records? Where all the payments are kept track of?" He shook his head as I continued to skim through it. "I think I see where everything fell apart." His lights lit up as I glanced at him.