Meet yourself & Part 1

Hello! First book ever...kinda nervous, but anyways meet yourself!

Your name: y/n means your/name

Age: 17

Occupation: U.A High

Friends: Denki,Kirishima,Mina,Bakugou,Sero,Todoroki,Jirou,Deku.

Eye color: [you're own eye color]

(Dyed) Hair color: Its like black fading into white

like that but your own style and own length! The color is the only difference
v

like that but your own style and own length! The color is the only differencev

Real hair color: (your hair color)

Quirk: Black holes

Drawbacks: your head starts hurting, sometimes you loose your sight if you use your quirk for too long, and sometimes you blackout too

Relatives: Mom,Dad, 2 younger brothers

Teacher: Shota Aizawa

Please tell me if I made any mistakes

——𓆉——

Your eyes opened to the sight of your ceiling that just plain, you got out of bed and noticed all of your stuff was gone....just your bed, your empty bathroom, and some clothes in your closet.... "where is my stuff?" You said as your got into your clothes that were neatly laid on your bed...this is was your outfit

"Mom?" You called out to your mom, but she didn't answer, you looked through the window to see a moving truck, your parents and your 2 brothers outside along

"Mom?" You called out to your mom, but she didn't answer, you looked through the window to see a moving truck, your parents and your 2 brothers outside along. You went outside, you weren't stupid...well in some things you are stupid, but you knew that you were moving.

You just don't have a vivid memory of your parents telling you that you were moving "Hey Kai, why are we moving?" You asked walking to your brother that was the middle child in the family "we? You mean you're moving." Kai said looking at you puzzled, your younger brothers attention was on you now too "Yeah y/n, can't you believe it! You get to go to Japan!!"

......
"WHAT?! ME?!" You screamed in total shock "um yeah you? Why are you shocked?" Let's say Kai has bit of an attitude, "why me?" You asked going to your mom "honey, you wanted this before remember? Now you can!" Your mom said back to you 'ooooh, right I did ask them if I can go to Japan for U.A' and now you are going right now!

A huge smile grew onto your face, which normally doesn't happen, but that smile soon faded 'what about all my friends here? Are they coming with me too?' You decided to call them

You - as in you
Jordyn - your best friend since 4th grade
Maddie - your best friend since 3rd grade
Lila - your best friends name since you moved into the neighborhood

You - "hey guys, I wanted to tell you that I'm goin to Japan"

Jordyn - "I always wanted to go there!! You're so lucky!!"

Maddie - "I'll visit you when I can, I'm sorry I'm not going with you"

You - "it's fine Maddie, you don't have to be sorry that I'm moving"

Lila - "I already asked your parents if I can go with you, they said yes!"

You - "EEEKKK! I can't wait!! I'm sorry that you two can't come with me"

.....

Soon Lila had arrived at your house, her quirk was glass, she could make almost anything from glass, not to mention her whole body is made of glass so you always had to be careful not to push her too hard.

Soon you and Lila were on a plane..it seemed like just 1 second had passed and you were already in Japan, you had studied Japan's language, but you weren't an expert.  Your parents had sent you to their friends house turns out they were American-Japanese.

They said that they would let you stay until you buy your own house or apartment, Lila also could stay with the same conditions as you.
There were rules in the house though, but thank god they weren't strict as your parents rules.

1. Don't cuss too much
2. Don't make too much mess
3. Sleepovers are only allowed on Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday too.

'Wow only 3 rules? My parents have like 100 rules.' You thought, you actually liked this place it was a medium sized house but really comfy. You got a room, it was big and since they were super nice, you had a king sized bed.

What will happen once y/n gets into U.A? Will she focus on the education or will she lack in focus?

Word count is: 776