"You're a little?"(Fluff. sorta angst?)

(this was requested by one of My friends on Discord so yaY, I have hella writer's block though, but I wanted to write this for Him uwu)

Ben's P.O.V:,

Jeff and I have been together for about 3 years now, but I've never been able to tell him something.

Afternoon in the Pasta Mansion, 5:09 PM:

I was sitting on the couch with My pastel-ish green sweater, My stuffie in My arms, and My black leggings with some cute stars on them. I was bored out of My mind, so I started to play with My stuffie- who's name is Mrs Glitter- and put the bows I had in My hoodie pocket on Her. She was a stuffed bunny so I put the bows on Her ears and smiled. She looked cute with My bows on.

Later throughout the day, whenever someone would walk in, I would hide Mrs Glitter under a pillow, throw Her onto the ground and pretend it was some kind of chew toy Smile Dog left by, or leave it on the other end of the couch and ignore it. After they had left, I would hug Her and whimper, feeling bad I did that to Her. Jeff later came behind me and kissed My head, making me jump slightly and squeak.

"Hey, Benny." He said, petting My head. I waved, not trusting My voice in that moment, and hoped he didn't see Mrs Glitter. "What's that?" He asked, tilting His head to the side abit. I panicked. "N-nothing!!" I exclaimed, running away. Leaving a confused Jeff. I didn't know exactly where I was running, I just had to run.

I ended up in Toby's room, quickly and frantically explaining what had happened. "Ouch.." Toby winced as I'd it hurt him. (get it? Cuz he can't feel pain..?...I'll leave now-) "He doesn't know yet?" He asked, hugging me. I hugged back and whimpered, feeling Myself at the verge of tears. I was really sensitive when it came to this, because I was scared to tell Jeff. I was scared he'd judge me.

I'm... scared he'll break up with me..

Ben's Dream:

"What the fuck, Benjamin?!" Jeff yelled at me, making bloody tears start coming from My eyes. 'He can't hate me, right?... He won't say anything. maybe he's just-' and before I could finish that thought, I felt someone pushing me to the ground. It- it was Jeff who pushed me.

I fell to the floor harder than I should have, and looked up at Jeff, now sobbing. "That's fucking disgusting! I can believe I'm dating someone like you!" He yelled, his voice filled with rage. 'Why is he mad..?' I thought, continuing to sob.

"Actually,"

I paused, looking up at Him. Did he change His mind? Is he not mad?

"I should ask why I was dating someone like you." He corrected Himself. I felt My breath hitch and myself get dizzy. He's breaking up with me. He doesn't love me anymore. Did he ever love me in the first place?

He scoffed one last time before turning around and opening the door. "Goodbye, Benjamin." He said.

"ᓰᕲᘿᘿ! ᑢᘻᒪᖇ ᖽᕲᗱᖶᕲ ᐸᕲ..." I yelled, glitching and crashing. I tried to reach out for His arm, but I couldn't. Something was stopping me. "jⷬeͤfͤfͤ! cͭoͧmͦeͤ bⷡaⷴcͭkͩ, pⷡlͤeͤaⷴsͬeͤ!!" I begged, visibly shaking. He shut the door. Already gone.

I sobbed and sat on the floor, holding My knees up to My chest and hugging them tightly. I hit My bottom lip and sobbed quietly. 

"pⷡlͤeͤaⷴsͬeͤ...cͭoͧmͦeͤ bⷡaⷴcͭkͩ...yͬoͧuͫ'rͩeͤ eͤvͧeͤrͩyͬtͬhⷬiⷡnͣgⷦ iⷡ hⷬaⷴvͧeͤ..." I whispered.

H̷e̷ n̷e̷v̷e̷r̷ c̷a̷m̷e̷ b̷a̷c̷k̷.

END OF DREAM.

Present, Toby's room:

"Hello? Earth to Ben??" He said, waving His hand around My face. He noticed the tears beginning to fall down My face and pouted, wiping them away. "A-a-w, d-o-n't cry, Ben.." he said softly. They just kept falling. "I-Im sorry..I was just thinking.." I replied.

Toby is like a brother to me, and I tell him everything, even about My dreams. When I told him about My, well, nightmare, he gasped and reassured me that it wasn't real, and that Jeff did love me. I don't know if I can believe Him now. After afew hours, though, I felt sleepy, so I headed to My room, yawning.

As I got into bed, ready to sleep, Jeff came in. He had Mrs. Glitter in His hand aswell, making sure no bows fell off. I felt Myself start shaking again. The dream can't become real. He cant leave me. He won't leave me

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff's P.O.V:

I noticed Ben starting to shake. Did I do something wrong? Scare him? I walked over and placed the stuff bunny onto the bed, sitting on it(the bed) "Hey, Ben, is this yours?" I asked. He froze and looked as if Id just ask Him about his father or something.

"Uhm.." He stuttered with His words, gripping His sweater sleeve. I patiently waited for an answer. I didn't feel like leaving before I got one. Ben started to act suspicious lately, and he always carried this bunny around. What'd it mean to him?

After a good 15 minutes of silence, which felt like hours, Ben finally spoke. "It's...mine..." He quietly said. I was ready to say something else, but He spoke again. "Uhm..Jeff, I-..." He stuttered once again. It was like if His words were choking Him.

"You're what?" I asked, trying to make Him talk to me clearly. I grew a bit concerned. I wanted to see what was wrong and try to help Him.

"Ben, talk to m-"

"I'm a little.." He whispered, interrupting me. I sat there, an expression of shock and confusion on My face. I don't know what ran through Ben's mind, but he started to cry. No-..sob.  I emmediatly ran over and hugged Him, rubbing His back comfortingly.

"Why didn't you tell me..?" I asked quietly, which came out like a whisper.

"iⷡ wⷬaⷴsͬ sͬcͭaⷴrͩeͤdͯ yͬoͧuͫ'dͯ lͤeͤaⷴvͧeͤ mͦeͤ.." His voice sounded glitchy, and His body was shaky and trembling. "Why would I leave you..?" I asked, cupping His face, now feeling myself start to cry.

Third person P.O.V:

After afew minutes, Ben explained His nightmare to Jeff, and why he thought He'd get judged for being what He is. Jeff held Ben closer, calling Him cute names like 'Kitten', 'sweetie', 'cutie', 'princess', ect. to try and calm Him down. Ben finally grew up the courage to ask one more question.

"So...you're not leaving me?" He asked. Jeff laughed. "Of course not, Silly.."

Ben smiled.  "Good.." he sighed Happily.

"bⷡeͤcͭaⷴuͫsͬeͤ yͬoͧuͫ'rͩeͤ eͤvͧeͤrͩyͬtͬhⷬiⷡnͣgⷦ iⷡ hⷬaⷴvͧeͤ.." he whispered.

((WHOAH, 1118 WORDS. THIS GOT REALLY DEPRESSING LMAO-))

/ /; why do yall still vote on this smh-/