A/N: NEW BOOKS!!!!!

Alright, y'all, so, those of you who follow me may have noticed that I've published two, that's right, TWO Sanders Sides books in the past, like, week and a half. 

So, yeah... Here's the first one:

Glass Houses // Book 1 - Broken Barriers

Virgil had a... troubled childhood, to say the least, what with living with the Dark Sides. But things changed for him when he appeared in the Mind Space 
Now that he has been there for years, will he be able to handle pieces of his childhood coming back to haunt him?
~~~
Virgil groggily blinked his eyes open, taking in the darkness that surrounded him. He was hunched over on his knees, the hard floor beneath him stealing the warmth from his body. From a ways away, Virgil heard a set of footsteps approaching. Within seconds, a pair of shiny black shoes entered his line of sight. Craning his neck, Virgil looked up at the face of the person standing in front of him."I hope all this time away hasn't caused you to forget me."

The second one:

Virgil Alexander Shae's world is in shambles

Soulmates are being executed on television for public entertainment because of the law his great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather passed that labeled Soulmates as outcasts and threats, and Virgil's the head of the secret society in his district that works to save Soulmates.
When the stress of trying to reform government is placed upon him, how will Virgil react? Will he be able to face the hardships and close calls that are to come?

So, um, yeah, if you could, I'd love it so much if you'd check them out!!

Also, I haven't forgotten the remaining questions for the Q&A. I've just been stressed and overwhelmed because of school and other stuff, and I haven't been able to find the time or motivation to work on it.

Until next time,

Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals!!!

~death_by_fanfic