Part Six

!!NSFW!!

Deft fingers find the hem of her panties, tugging them down her thighs and ankles until they're no longer attached. He tosses the garment onto the floor along with his boxers and her nightgown. Scully arches her back, the crown of her head pressing deep into the pillow and she mouths the letter O silently. He knows exactly how and where to touch her, knows exactly what she needs and wants at any given time.
"Mulder," She groans all breathy and dark.
"Shh, you'll wake Emmy." He warns from the valley between her legs.
That tongue of his does wonders — so much so that she has to place her palm over her mouth. Mulder flicks said tongue in a quick and consistent motion against her small bundle of nerves. Skilled is a damn understatement, she thinks. When she comes for the second time this way he snakes his way up her body and greedily takes her mouth. Giving her a taste of the motherland, the greatness that is Dana Katherine Scully, on his own lips just before sinking deep inside of her. They both moan in tandem and laugh at the fact they're supposed to keep each other quiet. Mulder slides in and out of her deliciously slow until she practically demands he go faster and harder.
"Please, Mulder." She wants to come again.
Who is he to deny her what she wants?
"Fine. Doctors orders."
And he does. His hips snap forward, their bodies creating the perfect little slapping noises each time he slams into her. Her hands grip the sheets tightly, knuckles completely white, and he finds her breasts to show a little love there. Each nipple peaked and begging to be touched. He squeezes each one between his thumb and pointer finger – just enough pressure to make her drag those pearly white teeth over her bottom lip to stifle another moan.
"Oh Mulder," She really cannot help herself.
"Yes. Yes. please."
He cannot go any faster, any harder, at this point. Not without the bed collapsing or the headboard leaving dents in the walls. Not without waking Emily. Instead, he's got to help her out. His dominant hand slides down her slick body, down her ribs, and tracing once around her navel just before stroking her clit one good time. That really seemed to spark up a little something within her.
"Oh fuck." She cranes her head to the side to dig her face into the pillow. Mulder uses the pad of his thumb to circle clockwise again and again until she does come.
"Oh, YES. Right there. Don't stop."
Not only has he found the right rhythm, but he's also found her G spot. Her stomach has already begun to quiver, she's dangerously close.
"Come for me, Scully."
And just like that she fucking does. Her little toes stiffen out, her legs shake around him, her body pulling and protesting his hand that's relentless. It's too much now. She's coming HARD. He pumps into her once, twice, and again before he's spilling hot and deep inside.
"Uh! Fuck." His hands brace himself up on either side of her as his body quakes and he gives in. Just as quickly as their orgasms came, they went. Mulder falls just short of her right arm and laughs.

"What?" She asks, out of breath.
"Nothing, I just think you added five years to my life."
Scully rolls her eyes but laughs too. "Mulder, you're crazy."
"I am? Oh, shoot. Better tell my doctor... she should be able to fix me right up."
"Oh, I think she just did."
"You're right." He smiles against the warm skin of her shoulder.

Around three in the morning, Scully hears the familiar pattering sounds of little feet on the hardwood floor.
"Shit, Mulder. Wake up!"
"Hmm?" He doesn't even open his eyes. It's too late anyway.
"Mommy?" Oh boy, they're in for it now. Scully pulls the sheets up to cover herself.
"What is it, baby?" Scully speaks in that motherly tone that's so very gentle...as if a naked Mulder isn't lying next to her on the bed.
Emily rubs her eyes, just inches from the foot of the bed now.
"I had a bad dream..."
"Oh, bug. I'm sorry." She moves to get up, to comfort her child, but realizes just as naked as Mulder is, she is too. "Uh, bug," Emily looks passed her mother, now seeing the dark figure on the other side of the bed. Scully follows her visual path.
"Mommy, is Mulder sick?"
He's awake now, but his eyes remain shut and he doesn't dare move.
"Uh, yeah, baby. But he's resting now. He just needed a big bed rather than our couch...and I needed to keep an eye on him."
Emily half-smiles and rubs at her eyes again.
"Mommy, can I sleep with you and Mulder?"
Ohhhhhhhh, my love, but we're both so very naked under these sheets.
"What if I go to sleep with you in your big girl bed?"
"But Mulder's sick. He needs you to keep an eye on him."
DAMN THIS WHOLE DOCTOR SITUATION.
Mulder wakes conveniently and rolls onto his side to face both Scully and Emily.
"Mulder! Did mommy make you better?"
"Oh, I'm feeling much better now, Emmy."
Emily beams up at him and then to her mother.
"I had a bad dream. I want to sleep with you guys."
Mulder looks to Scully. He really doesn't know what to do.
"Pweese!"
"Okay baby. Why don't you go get Mr. Bear and let me get Mulder some more medicine?"
Emily turns and starts for her bedroom. The second she's out of sight both Mulder and Scully jump up and start tossing clothing to their rightful owners. Mulder swiftly pulls on his boxers and Scully steps into her panties. She pulls on her gown and Mulder pulls up his sweat pants right as Emily returns back into the bedroom.
"Okay, wait for a second, bug. I've got to change the sheets. Mulder, uh...got a little sick."
Emily accepts that and waits with Mr. Bear beside Mulder.

With clean sheets, the three climb into the bed. Mulder on the right, Scully on the left, and Emily sandwiched between them in the middle. Sleep comes easily, even for Mulder. Even when Emily rolls onto her side and presses herself snug against his arm.