Mother/daughter bonding ( Gf Yang x Wolf faunas male reader x Raven lemon)

This request was made by @Jodanse-Putos

(This is what you look like but add wolf  ears) 

Y/n pov

Yang Xiao Long Aka one of the most attractive girls in BEACON. Her long blonde hair, lilac eyes that turn red when she is mad even her wild personality everything about her is beautiful. Most guys in BEACON would be jealous of the guy that dates her which just happens to be me. When  I came to BEACON I ran into her and her team before I went to my Initiation I apparently did good enough that I became a 1 man team called (t/n) but after awhile of hanging out I confessed to her and turned out she liked me to. Right now I just got back from a mission with  my friends of team RAID (My o.cs) Raiden Chambers, Deacon Lazarus, Ignis Luna and Their leader Ace Stark.

Raiden: Damn  that was a pain in the ass.

Y/n: Yeah I know right they were pretty tough I'm just hoping that I can just have a day off with Yang.

Ace: I agree I wish to be able to spend my time with Blake. 

???: Y/n!

I turned around to see Ruby speeding towards me with a worried expression on her face.

Y/n: What's wrong Ruby something happen?

Ruby: It's Yang.

I told her to lead the way and me and ace ran to Their dorm where I can see Blake and Weiss waiting outside.

Blake: Ace, Y/n your here.

Blake pulled Ace into a kiss and then I saw Sun crashing through the wall revealing a angry Yang.

Y/n: Ok someone explain?

Weiss: We were watching a movie with team SSSN when Sun spilled his drink on on Yang and some of it got in her hair.

Sun: I said sorry!

Y/n: Alright let me deal with it.

I said and walked into the room and tried to calm Yang down.