Chapter 2

"Sonic what's wrong?" Asked rouge.
"Ulievoo~~ shadooo~~~" Sonic then talked gibberish.
""Sonic snap out of it!" Shouted shadow and held onto his hands. Sonic kept talking nonsense and completely ignored shadow.
"Tails get a doctor!" Said shadow while tears on in the corner of his eyes. Tails nodded and ran out of the room and asked for a doctor. Doctor Thorn ran in and saw Sonic's state.
"What happened?" Asked Dr. Thorn.
"H-he just started to stare off into space and then he talked to me slurred and then started to talk gibberish. I-i don't know what's happening!" Stated shadow while the tears started pouring down his eyes.
"I see..." sonic then stoped talking and hugged shadow.
"Shadoow wats w-wong with meee~?" Asked sonic while looking at shadow with tears in his eyes.
"I don't know but we will figure out." Stated shadow as he hugged sonic lightly.
"Alright let's get him ready for the cat scan." Said Dr. Thorn as he let sonic lay down on the bed. "You just need to stay still okay sonic?" Sonic didn't respond again. His legs bent up as his eyes twitched rapidly.
"S-Sonic?" Asked tails. Sonics legs then bolted back down as all of his limbs twitched rapidly and he started foaming at the mouth.
"What's happening?!?" Asked tails while crying.
"I-is he having a seizure?" Asked shadow.
"He is!" States Dr. Thorn as he waited for Sonics body to stop seizing.
"Rouge take tails out of here!" Shouted shadow while holding the bedside.
"On in c'mon tails." Rouge gets tails out of the room while tails is crying on rouge's shoulder. Sonics body then calms down and he breathing goes back to normal.
"Your gonna be okay sonic..." Said shadow while holding Sonics hand.
"Let's get a cat scan." Said Dr. Thorn. Shadow nods and waits in the room while sonic gets his cat scan.
~fifteen minuets later~
"Negative?!?" Shouted shadow.
"Yes the only option left is spinal fluid, but he needs to be completely still." Explained Dr. Thorn.
"Alright." Shadow sees two other nurses come in and hold his legs down while shadow holds Sonics arms and shoulders. Sonic then starts to struggle.
"Sonic please stay still!" Begged shadow. "They want to help you please!" Sonic ignores shadow but eventually passes out and Dr. Thorn gets the fluid and sends it to further testing.
"While we wait for the results from the doctors Sonic can go home."
"I don't think he can go home." Said shadow. "But alright..." shadow then helps sonic up and chaos controls them home and sees tails on rouge crying on the couch.
"I-is he g-gonna be o-Okay?" Asked tails.
"I'm sure he'll be okay sweetheart." Said rouge while petting the fox kits head.
"We're back. Rouge can you open our door to our room?" Asked shadow.
"Of course hun." Rouge goes up to the married couple's room and opens the door.
"Thanks." Shadow lays sonic on the bed and leaves a garbage can next to Sonics side of the bed. "I hope you don't die sonic... I can't lose you too..." shadow then sits on his side of the bed and rubs Sonics forehead. Shadow heard Sonics stomach churn and sees sonic sit up and vomit into the can next to him.
"S-shadow...... it h-hurts.... p-please make it stop....." Sonic Asked shadow weakly while reaching his hand out.
"I know... I know it hurts. We're figuring out what's wrong don't worry..." shadow holds onto Sonics hand and kisses it. "Stay strong..."
"I...I will... for you...." sonic the falls asleep.
"I love you." Shadow lays down beside sonic and pets his quills. Shadow then bears the phone rings next to him. Shadow picks up the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hello this is Dr. Hydes. I'm from the virus and parasitic hospital."
"Yes."
"I have received Mr. Sonic the hedgehogs spinal fluid tests."
"Have you figured out what's wrong with him?"
"Yes... and most people with this illness... die...."