♤°3°♤

A smirk grew on Jeno's face as he sees a familiar face at the back of the class
Mr.Kim:"students,we have three new people joining our school and they will all be in our class,so let's have them introduce themselves"
Hyuck:"Hi!I'm Lee Donghyuck but you can call me Haechan.I hope we can be good friends"
Chenle:"hello I'm Zhong Chenle.I am from China and I am actually a year younger than most of you since I skipped a year"
Mr.Kim:"you must be very intelligent then"
Chenle:"I had to learn Korean then pass all the tests to come to this school mid semester...I think I deserve it"
Mr.Kim:"okay then,and lastly?"
Jeno:"I'm Lee Jeno"he said shortly
The girls all started to whisper about the handsome Male and their eyes were all over him
Mr.Kim:"well then.Uh...Donghyuck you may sit next to Felix..."the boy raised his hand for the new comer to see"Chenle you're with Jongho and Jeno you're with Jaemin"the youngest's seat mate raised his hand while Jaemin didn't since the two already knew each other
Everyone started whispering about the two as they exchanged glares
Jeno:"looks like you can't escape me"he smirked
Jaemin:"like I care.Just leave me alone and you won't have any problems"
Jeno:"oh Jaemin...I crave for trouble"he spoke lowly as he glared at the slightly younger then focused on the teacher.
Jaemin:"you won't have the last word you prick"but he didn't reply at all"Don't ignore me dumbass"but still no reply"I'm talking to you"
The older looked back at him and just smirked then looked back to the front.

The school bell rung signaling everyone to get out of class.

Jaemin:"I FUCKING HATE HIM!!"
Jisung:"that Jeno dude?"
Jaemin:"WHO FUCKING ELSE?!"
They were sitting at their usual table that was only for two people.Being a bully,people don't usually talk to you
Jisung:"why is he such a threat anyways?Do you know him?"
Jaemin:"that's none of your business"
Jisung:"actually it is.I'm your best friend and I live with you so spill"
Jaemin:"maybe later.I need to find someone to punch or I'm gonna lose it"
Jisung:"buy a punching bag for fucks sake"
Jaemin:"I can hang you in my room and punch the shit out of you,how does that sound?"
Jisung:"endearing"
Jaemin:"shut it"
Jisung:"you asked"he shrugged then grabbed his tray and stood up
Jaemin:"why are you in such a hurry?"
Jisung:"I'm not sure if you're stupid,rude or just don't care but I always leave early on Mondays,Tuesdays,Thursdays and Fridays?"
Jaemin:"oh shit,right.You have dance class"
Jisung:"football actually.What a good friend"
Jaemin:"bitch-"
Jisung:"see you at home"
Jaemin:"bye"
Jaemin was left alone,still eating the disgusting food and thinking of what he was gonna do today.
A certain Male caught his eye...it was that Haechan kid 
Jaemin stood up and walked towards the Male with a grin
Jaemin:"hey..Haechan,right?"
Hyuck:"what do you want?"
Jaemin:"ah well.I was bored and I'm very stressed so I thought about what to do...then I saw you!"
Hyuck:"not interested in anything that has to do with you,sorry"
Jaemin:"oh don't worry.You don't have to do anything,just...let it go"he smirked then pushed his tray onto the Male's chest,making him lose his balance.
All the attention was on them.The school bully and fuckboy talking to the new kid...
The light brown haired male fell back but luckily someone caught him.
Jaemin:"ugh...you"
??:"I know I said I was gonna avoid anything that comes to you,but that doesn't mean I won't help others"
Jaemin:"Listen Minhyung.Leave me alone and mind your business"
Mark:"it's Mark for you.Only my close friends can call me that.And you are my business,sadly...your dad wouldn't want to hear anything about this...right?"
Jaemin:"fuck off"
Mark:"leave everyone alone or you will have consequences"
Jaemin:"make me"
Mark:"I would punch you but the principal is standing right there and he knows I don't hit anyone so you would be toast...but cuz I'm nice,I'm letting you off with a warning"
Jaemin:"fuck off"he stated lastly then walked out of the cafeteria

Mark:"are you okay?"
Hyuck:"I can stand up for myself you know?"
Mark:"I don't usually help people,so I at least expected a thank you"
Hyuck:"sorry mister warning.I'm new and I don't get that Jaemin prick...but thank you anyways"he smiled shortly
Mark:"no problem"he smiled back then walked away
Jeno:"he looks nice.Stick to him"
Hyuck:"huh?Why?"
Jeno:"he plays guitar for the choir and he's the captain of the basketball team"
Hyuck:"not for long am I right?"he teased him and slightly nudged him
Jeno:"nahh I gave up on basketball way back and you know it"
Hyuck:"Jeno you know damn well you're good"
Jeno:"I can just go to the football team anyways"
Hyuck:"five clubs?"
Jeno:"what are you talking about?"
Hyuck:"football,basketball,dance,choir and the design club..those are all the clubs you need to go to"
Jeno:"shut up.I'm going to the football and dance club but nothing else.Which reminds me...I have football practice so see you"
Hyuck:"I'll wait for you,I have cooking class"
Jeno:"okay.Meet you at the gates"
The two parted ways and rushed to their clubs not knowing a Male was listening to them.