‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Pt.1☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Today's the day... I'm finally getting out of this hell hole state. I walk down stairs to say bye to my mom and dad well... Obviously I don't say anything cuz I'm mute lol but you may be asking, where am I going? Why are my parents not coming with? Well im moving in with with my best friend, James. He moved away about a year ago and I couldn't go with cuz I was failing school but I finished it with straight a's so I'm able to go now! Anyways my parents are currently driving me to the airport!

*time skip cuz I'm lAzY*

I just landed in L.A., I'm currently trying to find James! He should be here any min-

???: *jumps on vals back* SUP WHORE

val: *starts writing on her note pad* sup hoe ass bitch

James: cmon girl, ya gotta start talking or else you'll never get through your last 2 years of high school being mute!

Val: *writing in her note pad* I've gotten through 9th grade and 10th grade just fine...

James: that was in Ohio, L.A. is so much different, they judge you for everything here...

Val: *puts in head phone and holds up peace sign as they hop in the car*

*time skip*

We're just now pulling into his driveway, his house is surprisingly big and nice. James loves to decorate so I let him surprise me with my room.

James: close your eyes

Val: *closes eyes*

James leads me up the stairs and opens a door and leads me in

James: ok, open your eyes

Val: *gasps and starts writing in her note pad* it's so cool, I love it!

Vals room:

Vals closet:

Vals closet:

Vals vanity:

Vals vanity:

James: I kinda bought you alot of clothes cuz your style is shit and I need to be re-vamped

*anything Vals "says" Will always be written down on a note pad for now cuz I don't wanna put "she starts writing" In front of everything she "says"*

Val: j, you didn't need to do this

James: yes, yes I did. Now get some sleep, tomorrow ours first day of school, I all ready have your clothes picked out, love you goodnight.

Val: good night, love you too.

James walks out of my new room and immediately get changed into my pj's and lay down, I fall asleep while listening to music ready to have the night mare I've had ever since the day it happened...

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬
Ok, this is all for now, I'm gonna try to update every day but yea... Make sure to vote, comment (tell me how ya like the story!) And follow me bros!