Chapter 2: The day they turned up...

Previously

Izuku's POV

All I saw was black at first as I slowly woke up,I hen slowly opened my eyes only to be blinded by a light which was above me, I would stat to panic because I didn't know where I was and was chained to a metal bed. After a few minutes of me panicking and struggling I would hear a door open, I would look over to see who had opened the door, I would soon regret looking at who they were...

12 Years later: Present time

Izuku's POV

It had been 12 years since I had been kidnapped by the league of villains, to be honest I can barely remember my life before the league anymore.. most of my memories from before were either wiped or has just become fuzzy because of all of the torture I have been through. Right now I am in the bar ,sitting on a stool near Dabi and Shigaraki, Shigaraki is mostly there to make sue I am listening to orders and Dabi is at the bar just to have some alcohol but that's normal at this point.

"Deku go to your cell will you, your not needed here for now so you can just go back to your cell for the time being" Kirogiri would say, I would nod and would get off of the stool and then would head back to my cell which was in the basement, since i'm not technically a member of the L.O.V they decided that it wasn't worth giving me an actual room and to be honest I could care less, at least I have somewhere to sleep, even if my cell is covered in blood from mine and probably others before me who had gotten tortured in that cell.

After a few hours of being in the cell I would hear an explosion above me, which was where the bar was, I would then hear someone running down the stairs towards my cell,When the door which headed up the stairs opened I would cower scaredly, but not for the reason you may think...I as cowering because the person that opened that door was the person I feared but was Loyal too since I was a child, and that person is....Katsuki Bakugou.....

A.N- I AM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR M O UPDATE AND THAT IT WAS  VERY SHORT i LITERALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!