Chapter 1: The Seraphim

Jaune stares at the woman in the clearing, marveling her beautiful white wings that seem to blaze like fire. He quietly walks towards her. He props her up, and gently checks her for wounds. There was a large gash on her side. Knowing she would die if he didn't do something, he rips off part of his shirt, and bandages the wound. He then hoists her up like a princess. He rushes towards Beacon, hoping no Grimm was going to jump them.

Meanwhile

     There WERE Grimm trying to attack them, but they disintegrated as soon as they got close. So they just sat back and let the prey get away.

        Jaune kept running up a small path he had discovered on one of his depressed wanders through the Emerald Forest that ran along the side of the cliff . He quietly creeps up to the doors, and quietly pushes them open. He then silently creeps through the halls, before finding the spare dorm Ozpina gave him. He lowers the woman down, before quietly unlocking and pushing the doors open.

     He the puts the woman on one of the spare beds. He rushes to his first aid kit, and opens it. He rushes back, and unwraps the makeshift bandage. He winced when he sees the bloody wound and the red flesh beneath. He swallows down his queasiness. He takes out some gauze, before applying pressure. Rinse, repeat. Soon, the wound stops bleeding. He then picks her up and walks to his shower.

      He pulls the shower head off, dragging it along with the extension cord to the woman. He picks up some soap, and turns the shower on. He then gently starts to clean the wound. The woman winces and moans in pain. He continues to clean the wound for five minutes. When he's done, he picks her up, dries off the edges of the wound, and bandages it. He wraps her in a blanket, and place her on the spare bed. He then goes back into the bathroom to have a shower and to wash the blood from his hands.

10 minutes later

      The woman awakens slowly. She sits up, and hears the sound of running water. She gasps and checks her body, only to see her wound bandaged. She then quickly looks around the room. She swings her legs over the side of the bed and stands up. She looks around, before picking up Jaune's slightly bloody hoodie. The bathroom door opens and out walks Jaune. The woman blushes, her eyes trailing up and down his obvious six pack. Jaune blushes as well.

"Can... can I have my hoodie back?"

      The woman jumps, before quickly tossing him his hoodie. He just rubs his head embarrassedly as he catches it. Trying to defuse the awkward situation, Jaune picks up a shirt and puts it on, before slipping his hoodie over it. He the sits down on the bed.

"So... what's your name?"

"O-Oh! My name is Serilies. I'm what some humans may call a Seraphim."

"Wait... you mean... you're an angel."

"Yes."

Awkward silence. Then, Jaune starts to freak out.

"Please don't tell me I've done something so sinful a higher being sent a angel to kill me! Please, I'm sorry I'll make up for it!"

"I'm not here to kill you. I just... crash landed when I was traveling through dimensions."

"Eh?"

"You don't know? Angels, Demons, certain humans can travel through dimensions."

"Eh?"

"I was fleeing from some demons, when one of the got a hit on me. I flew through a random portal and lost them... but I crashed here."

"Here won't be much better."

"What? Why?"

"Here, people are most likely to be super nice to you so they don't "burn in the pits or whatever." I was disowned by my family because I forged my transcripts to get into this school, to be a hero. When everyone found out... they all turned against me. My friends left me, saying I betrayed their trust. I pretty much have nothing left. The teachers are still nice, and so is my sister Saffron."

"I see... I would like to give you an offer. You can come with me, and live your dream of being a hero. But you'll have to go through many hardships. Are you willing to?"

Jaune sits quietly for a moment before smiling. He nods.

"Sure. I'll come. Just a sec."

     He takes a sticky note, and writes soemthing on it. He gestures for the angel to get closer. She does so.

"Can I have one of your feathers?"

"Yes."

      She plucks a large feather form her wings and hands it to him. He takes a piece of tape, and sticks the sticky note and the feather to the back of one of his pictures. A picture of his friends and family, all surrounding him. He then tosses the frame against the wall, and watches as it falls behind his desk. He then picks up a spare sword he had purchased awhile ago.

 He then picks up a spare sword he had purchased awhile ago

"Well then, my lady. Shall we go?"

The angel blushes, before taking his hand. A strange blue swirling portal appears above them. With a flash of light, they disappear, leaving an empty room.