ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5

Jimin POV
I drove as fast as I could to the hospital and they immediately took her away "HURRY SHES LOSING BLOOD QUICKLY" one of the nurses said that made me even more worried. I started panicking while Tae came and comforted me while Y/n was in the operating room.
Hours past by but nothing has been said, Jimin was sweating and praying while Tae was trying to refresh what just happened. Seconds later the doctor comes out Jimin stood up immediately.
"How is she, doctor?!" He said worriedly,
"She's fine she just needs some rest" you felt relief take over you and you finally rest. Later you went to Y/n room to see her sleeping peacefully, her skin looking like winter snow and soft. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at you with a small smile on her face.
"Hello," She said weakly, you felt like your heart dropped just looking at her weak body. You started tearing up.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not being there on time and for not protecting you. I'm so so sor-" before you could finish your sentence Y/n gently grabbed your hand
"It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong" she smiled widely, she is so strong, you thought to yourself.
"Y/n I was thinking. What are you going to do now?" "Hmmm... I'm going to plan to live without Jung kook whether I like it or not I don't want to break my heart again" you started to think that you wanted to live with her and be there for her
"Y/n..." you held her hands "You don't have to say yes but I want to live the rest of my life with you and only you, I will make your life better and I will always appreciate you no matter how small it was. I will make your day when your feeling sad when you feel like giving up, I want to be there for you. Y/n will you be my girlfriend and live with me?"
Y/n POV
"Y/n will you be my girlfriend and live with me?" You felt your heart start to race you felt like your whole world had brightened up without even thinking about the past.
"Yes, yes, YES" you screamed while hugging him tightly, he started to giggle while you guys both continued to hug.
2 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
Jimins POV
I am now married to one I love the most beautiful person I have ever met. I will love her even after the day we die.
Y/n POV
I am finally married to him. I. Can't believe it. He helped me with my life problems and stopped my mental health and I will never leave his side, I need him, I will love and cherish him forever💜.
We were on a date near Han River and was watching the night sky and we lay down and cuddle each other.
"Baby I need to go to the toilet I'll be back," I said "okay but be careful, love you," he said with a soft smile. After you went to the bathroom you bumped into someone and they fell to the ground "oh my god I'm so sorry!" You immediately apologised and helped him up to only see the one face I didn't want to see...Jung kook. His eyes widened and he started hugging me. I tried my best to pull him off but he didn't stop so I screamed.
"JIMIN! HELP ME" he held on tighter, you started crying. You didn't want this any of this. The next thing you know, Jung kook is on the ground with a bruised face and your hero, Jimin.
"Y/n...I want you back" Jung kook said while tearing up, you scoffed.
"Do you think I will go back to you? Really?! After you cheated on me, insulted me, made me feel worthless and broken basically ruined my life?!" He listened to you with his head down
"I-I'm sorry" he stuttered
"Do you think that sorry is going to fix this and we can all be happy again? Never in my life do I want to see you again. Plus, I found someone that is actually by my side and supports me for what I love to do the most. Goodbye Jung kook." You looked at Jimin to see him smiling and he grabbed your hand and you both walked away happily.
"I-I'll miss you...be happy" he whispered.
6 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
Our relationship is still strong. We now have a 5-year-old daughter called  Mi-Joon. Jimin is now in one of the best Groups in the world and is loved by many. He goes on tour a lot and had hard schedules but he still has time for us and never makes us feel left out. In interviews, he's always talking about me and our precious daughter. Mi-Joon says that she wants to just like her dad when she's older, a k-pop idol and change the world. I love our family💖

Guys... OMG IM SO SORRY THAT I ACTUALLY DIED FULL ON ONE YEAR NO STORIES OR ANYTHING.
Now I'm making BTS fanfics and follow my fanfic account on Instagram @bangficsgcf.