Drawings

Alex's POV:

I woke up in the guest bedroom. I got up and looked for DeStorm. He was in his bedroom, as I suspected. His room floor was covered in papers. I picked up one and saw me running to his front door my leather bag flying behind me. Tears flying as well. I picked up another. It was me refusing cake. And another. Me sleeping on the couch. Then another. Me calling Lauren's name.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself. Then DeStorm woke up. He looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I came in!" I spoke before he could say anything. I shielded my eyes from his bare chest.

"It's alright. Let's got eat breakfast." DeStorm replied, pulling a shirt over his head.

We headed to the kitchen. DeStorm made pancakes. Even though the pancakes were delicious, I barely ate two bites.

"What's wrong, Alex?" DeStorm asked.

"I just feel upset." I replied.

"You know, you've spent a lot of time here. Would you like to move in?" DeStorm then asked me. I was astonished by this offer.

"H-Here?!" I replied in utter disbelief.

"Yeah. Where else?" I heard DeStorm voice say.

"OF COURSE!" I exclaimed. I hugged him tightly and wouldn't let go.

Later.

I went to the bathroom and immediately threw up what I ate. What did DeStorm think of me? It has to be good, right? My anxiety levels were rising. I went to the carriage outside. DeStorm got me some new clothes and decor to put on the guest room, which was now my room. When we got back, I went to my room and set up the new decor. I folded some clothes and hung some. I laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and though do DeStorm. His chocolate brown eyes and his sweet smile. His sing like voice and kind heart. I felt a jolt  of pleasure jolt through my body. Then it turned to discomfort. I looked down and saw and dick pointing straight up.

"Shit." I remember thinking.

I had to wait it out. I got into the sheets and turned onto the side. The erection was pretty noticeable. Then......DeStorm came in.....Luckily, I was facing away from in.

"I'm tired." I spoke, shutting my eyes.

"Alright, sleep." DeStorm replied, giving me a kiss on the head. I felt another jolt of Please, then back to discomfort. Ugh, back to square one.

I finished waiting out my erection and saw DeStorm come in.

"Hi." I greeted him.

"Hey, Alex." He replied. Not looking up from........

"IS THAT MY JOURNAL?!" I screamed.

"Um....I couldn't help it. I'm sorry." DeStorm replied, closing the journal.

I took a deep breath and mocked his voice from this morning.

"It's alright. Let's go have dinner." I replied.

DeStorm nodded and we headed to the kitchen. There we made delicious chicken. I went straight to the bathroom to throw up. I washed my hands and went to DeStorm's room to say goodnight. He was lying down on his bed. I sat by him on the bed.

"Hi." I said cheekily.

"Hi Alex." DeStorm replied with a playful eye roll. "What is it, Sweetie?" He asked.

"Sweetie?" I thought. "I was just going to say goodnight and sleep in my room....but your bed is SO comfy. I think I'll sleep here tonight. Maybe tomorrow too." I replied.

"Smooth, Alex. Smooth." DeStorm replied.

"So is that a yes?" I eagerly asked.

"Fine..." DeStorm replied, giving into my wishes.

I cuddled up next to him and shut my eyes. I smiled and opened them right away. DeStorm brushes his hand through my black hair and smiled. DeStorm kept touching my waist and I started blushing. I clung onto him. I took his shirt off and my head laid on his bare chest. Fuck. That same jolt of Please was slowly creeping over me. DeStorm was facing the other way. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Yes, Sweetie?" He asked. I didn't reply with words. I brought my face close to his and felt him press his lips against mine. I climbed on top of his masculine body. I took his clothes off as he did to my and he pushed me off him. DeStorm made me lie down on my back. He spread my legs open to see my full wet cock. Did I mention I came all over his white sheets? DeStorm started sucking my dick right away.

"Ahh....DeStorm....." I moaned and he licked my cock sitting in his mouth. DeStorm bobbed his head up and down. I couldn't help but moan. I pulled him up and started kissing his neck. I pushed him in his back. And grinned my throbbing dick between his legs. I licked his neck and sucked on it causing a bruise to appear. I smirked at him. He then kissed me. We made out for a long while. DeStorm pushed me k er and moved his hands to my member and started playing with it. My cum spilled onto his hands, but he ignored it. While he played with me, I sucked on his neck. More and more bruises appeared. I heard DeStorm's deep moans into my right ear. I moaned and moaned. I got DeStorm on his back once more and thrusted into him.

"AHHH! ALEX!" DeStorm screamed out in pleasure. DeStorm gripped the soaking sheets. He came all over my already wet cock. I kept going. DeStorm kept screaming. We didn't stop. It was late in the night. I kissed him and laid down in my back, as did he. I painted tiredly.

"That was amazing." I spoke, breaking the silence.

"It was." DeStorm agreed, splotches of purple all over his neck.

"I love you." I stated.

"I love you too." He replied.