Chapter One

"LILY!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I opened the my door and walked out of my bedroom. It was so comfy, but now I would have to leave it. I went to the upstairs balcheoy near the stairs and called out to my mother,
   "Yes, Mom?" My words echoed through the big, but empty, house. We recently bought it when we moved to {Japanese city} about a week ago. We have settled it but still needed to clean, dust, and unpack. I was crossing my fingers with hope that my mom wouldn't want me to unpack more boxes.
    "Lily, can you go out to the garden and pick some flowers? It'll make the house smell nice."
    Even though it wasn't the greatest task, I suggested it was better than unpacking. I grabbed my bag and put on my jacket. I rushed down the stairs, but tried to make sure I wouldn't fall, as I am clumsy as always. I left outside the front door and rushed outside. I made my way towards the flower garden. Before long, my legs got tired and I sat down in the fresh cut, green, soft grass. I took out my book that I hid in my bag. I started to read the {Japanese Novel}, when it started raining. It was soft, but now my feet felt wet and soggy on the wet grass. I tried to rush my book into my bag as fast as possible before it got any more wet. Then I heard a voice.
   "Hello?" A soft voice in the wind whispered. I looked around, then at my feet. I realised that I had walked so far that there were flowers now. I did what my mom told me and took 12 flowers. 5 extras as well. I heard the voice again, but decided it was just the wind. The wind was getting really heavy, and I got scared. As it was getting more forceful, my bag kept trying to swing open. So much as in fact, I didn't notice that anything was falling out of it. I suggested it wasn't anything import, or that I was halounicinating, but either way, it didn't matter. The wind had gotten so strong that I couldn't take it anymore. My hair was everywhere, along with my dress. I had already lost one of my shoes. I found the nearest tree and sat down. I curled up into a ball around it and tasted defeat. I huddled up to kept warm, and slept.