Blue like the ocean, a sea of endless salty waves crashing effortlessly on a cool day. Blue like the breeze, though it's transparent you can almost see the tints and blues of azure, as they brush Lightly through your hair. Blue, like a fresh Crayola crayon that has not yet been broken and discarded at the bottom of a backpack. However, it is the kind of blue that has not yet breached the skin of paper. That has not yet lost the Cobalt pigment, or the fresh Scent of a brand new box. Blue like a butterfly with delicate wings that can snap at any given moment, so frail yet so intricate with every design that you just can't seem to look away. Blue like a balloon at a baby boy's birthday party. Only for the navy colored rubber to be used once and be left completely lifeless until they're needed once more on that little cart selling cotton candy. Fluffy and soft, the kind of blue that you can somehow taste on your tongue. A blue like this can swallow you whole, how did you somehow become blind by the icy shades? Blurred  by an array of sapphire. Just to find yourself in the mouth of a blue whale, searching for Comfort in the blue sea but to no avail. Suddenly here you are. On the same Beach, the same waves crashing over and over, overlapping the sand with shades of turquoise. You take my hand and we look at the sky. Blue, blue like it was just painted on. Sketched out like a blank canvas the clouds perfectly puffy, perfectly white. Everything seems as blue as the skies. ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴏʏ'ꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ.