I Need You (Part 5)

When you woke up you seen that spinel was still on you chest smiling while her eyes were closed. You tried moving her quietly without waking her.

But that failed she woke up as soon as you touched her. Good morning she said stairing at you with a smiled on her face. Were you even sleeping? You asked. No gems don't need sleep she responded. Oh well I'm going to make breakfast you go take a seat at the table.

Few minutes past and you both were eating. You got a knock at the door. Coming! You yelled. You got up and opened the door. It was your sister. Oh [Sister's name] it's nice to see you. You gave your sister a hug.

It's nice to see you too she responded. [y/n] I have great news to tell you before she told you she glanced over at Spinel stairing at her. Oh who is this? Your sister asked. Oh that's Spinel she's living with me in till she finds her own place.You responded.

So what's the great news you wanted to tell me? You asked. Her face had a huge smile on it. I'm getting married. Congrats [sister's name] so who's the lucky guy? You asked. His name is Luke. Married? You and your sister looked at Spinel.

What's married? Spinel asked. Your sister had a question face. Spinel being married is when two people love each other very much and they...ummm...they... You didn't know and to explain it to her. You looked at your watch. Crap! I have work in an hour. You rushed up stairs to get ready.

Spinel got the dishes and started to wash them. You wash his dishes? Your sister asked Spinel. Yes..yes I do Spinel responded. But why it's his dishes and your not is wife or sister. Spinel started to get angry. Why don't you mind your own business. Spinel said. Well my brothers business is my business too your sister said.

Spinel got angry. if you don't like me doing the dishes you can just leave Spinel yelled. If you don't like me in your business you can just leave your sister yelled. Spinel put her hand into a fist but held her arm so she wouldn't punch her. You came down stairs about to head out and heard your sister and Spinel yelling. You went into the kitchen and saw what was going on.

You seen that Spinel had her hand in a fist and your sister's hand in a fist too yelling at Spinel. Spinel got closer to her and was about to punch her and you went in the middle of them to stop them. Hey! Hey! What's going on here? You asked. Spinel yelled she won't mind her freaking business.

Then you sister yelled I was just asking her why she does the dishes in your house. You told your sister you should just go home for now I don't want to come to see either of you hurt. She looked at you and said fine I'll see you at the wedding right? And you responded with I wouldn't miss it.

She left and you turned to Spinel. She was still mad and still was holding her arm. You put your hand on her shoulder and said it's ok she's gone. Spinel tried to calm down. You told her she should just go upstairs and lay down.

When she did just you went out the door running to work. Spinel watched you run through the window until she couldn't see you no more and went to hudle up in the blanket being worried. I hope you come back safe...