Chapter 3

It was already Friday and I was nervous/excited for today. All this week me and David has been flirting back and forth. Every time when he's around I always get butterflies and my cheeks would get red every time he talks to me.

"Hey so you ready to go bowling tonight?" Natalie says raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah,it's gonna be fun" I say smiling.

"So I was thinking on me and Ilya on teams then dima and Angie then you and David" She says my cheeks went red.

"Me and David?" I know she did that on purpose. I can't be on teams with David then I'm gonna be the one to make us lose.

"Natalie I've never even been bowling and Davids gonna think I'm a total moron" I whispered.

"No he won't, well I don't know" she laughed.

"It's not funny. I hate you" I say looking st the board pouting.

"C'mon you love me and you'll thank me later" she says poking my side. I look at her and mocked her which cause her to laugh.

It was now lunchtime but I wasn't feeling all that hungry so I waited for my friends at the table.

"Too nervous to eat?" Ilya asked.

"What? No of course not. I'm just not hungry" I say laughing nervously. Everyone else sat down and started talking.

"Hey guys" a familiar voice says. I turn around and David has planted a seat next to me.

"Dobrik aren't you supposed to be in class?" Dima says smirking.

"Hey I had to use the bathroom ok?" Dima rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"So about bowling since everyone is here what's the plan?" Natalie asked.

"I was thinking me and Ilya, dima and Angie, and David and y/n" she quickly says after she had asked. Everyone nodded agreeing.

"Just to let you know I don't actually know how to bowl in fact I never even been bowling" I started to ramble. I always did that when I'm nervous.

"That's fine I can teach you" he says giving me a soft smile. My heart skipped a beat thinking about his smile.

"Ok" I say with a small smile.

"Shit I gotta go, I'll see you guys later by y/n" he says getting up and smiling at me.

"Bye" I said and like that he was gone. I already missed his presence.

"Aww y/n is already missing davey" Natalie teases.

"Shut up" I say shaking my head laughing.

After school everyone ended up going home to get ready.

I got home calling for my mom throughout the house but got no answer. I sighed knowing she was either out or at work. To be honest she's never home.

I headed up to my room looking for a outfit to wear. I could wear what I was wearing but I decided not to. I decided on a nice sweater tucked into some black jeans. I put on little mascara. My phone rang and it was Natalie

"Hey" I say.

"Hey so we're gonna meet them there and me and my mom is gonna pick you up.sound good?" She says

"Yeah all good" I start picking at the lint on my sweater.

"Ok good I'm here by the way" she says. I widen my eyes hurrying to gather my stuff and putting things in my bag.

"Ok I'm coming out" I say hanging up the phone.

I lock the door shooting my mom a quick text of where I'm gonna be at. Even though I know I'm gonna be home before her.

I walked out to the car and got in the back seat where Natalie was.

"Oooo look who got all dressed up for davey" Natalie says. I look at her outfit and she had on a cute floral shirt with a black skirt. Definitely wasn't what she was wearing at school

"Oooo look at Natalie getting dressed up for Ilya" I mocked

"What! I don't know what you're talking about" she pouts looking out the window.

"Whatever you say nat" i said patting her shoulder.

It's weird cause I've only been friends with these guys for a few weeks and I feel like I've known them forever.

We got to the bowling alley waiting for the guys.

"Oh here" I say handing her money. She looked at me weird.

"Oh we don't pay. My uncle owns the place. So we get in for free" I nodded taking the money back. The door flew open and three boys came in along with Angie. I smiled at the sight of David. He was wearing the same as he was at school.

"Hey" He says to me walking next to me. We were so close our shoulders were bumping together.

"Hi" I say nervously my cheeks already getting red.

We got our shoes and slipped them on quickly.

"So are you gonna show me how to do this?" I asked. (Note that I've only been bowling twice so it may sound dumb lol) he chuckled lightly nodding.

"What kind of ball do you want?" I looked at him with a confused face

"Like what pound? What color?" He asked

"I didn't know there were different weights, umm the lightest one? And pink?" I said. He nodded and grabbed a ball that matched my description.

"Is this one to heavy?" He asked handing me the ball carefully. Our hands brushed against each other which made us both blush.

"Uh yyeah it's fine" I say stuttering looking up at him. He had a smile on his face and nodded.

"So how do you throw this thing?" I asked. Looking at the ball.

"Well you put your fingers in the hole like this" he takes my hand and guiding my hand to hold the ball more naturally. I felt my breath shorten and my heart beating fast.

"And you throw your arm back then forth and then release" he says. I nodded and a smile formed on my lips.

"You guys done? Cause we're ready" Dima says and everyone agreed.

At the end of the game dima and Angie won. Me and David being in last place.

"I'm sorry for making us lose back there" I say nervously laughing.

"It's fine, it takes practice" he says. Once again our hands were laced together.

"Hey Um I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tomorrow?" He asked. I smiled to myself biting my lip

"Yeah of course" I looked up at him and he had a smile on his face as well.

"Y/n! C'mon!" Nat yells from her moms car.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Dave" I say waving at him.

"Bye y/n" he replies waving back.

I came home with rosey cheeks and a smile on my face.

Sorry it's not real long lol.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

On my imagine book thing coming on my latest upload some requests you have or au's! Or even message me! (Note I always forget that wattpad has messages so I probably won't see it right away)

Goodnight and happy Friday!