Chapter Three: Scaredy Cat

Anger

/ˈaNGɡər/

noun
1. A strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.

Katsuki was furious. Nothing new really. Except this time, his anger was directed towards one person in particular. That damned redhead. Why the hell did he have to be the one to come in and send Katsuki's thoughts spiraling. The boy had run into the room and handed Mr. Ishiyama papers before leaving without uttering a single word. He may have tried to hide it, but Katsuki saw the look the boy gave him. One of surprise and curiosity. As if his reason for being in the class was any of his damned business.

As soon as the bell rang, he practically launched himself out of his chair, ignoring whatever questioning remark the teacher had. Katsuki was sure his head would explode soon if he didn't give the redhead a piece of his mind. So, he threw open the classroom door and sprinted out it. As he hurriedly pushed past the clumping bodies of students, he caught sight of bright red hair peering at him from the crowd. It was like someone flipped a switch. Suddenly Katsuki was swearing and shoving everyone out of his way, earning glares and quite a few words that were left unheard. He got closer and closer until he was finally able to reach out and tightly grasp the other's wrist. His skin was warm and soft, and when he turned to face Katsuki in surprise, his eyes were the same.

He only allowed himself to be entranced for a moment before tearing his gaze away and dragging the other forcefully through the crowd. Katsuki sent a glance over his shoulder and read part of a sentence that danced on the boy's lips. "-are we going?"

Where are we going? That's what he was asking. The hell if Katsuki knew. The only thing he was sure of was that the redhead would follow him no matter what. He felt it in his bones and his bones were always right. Well, he hoped.

----

They didn't go far, just far enough that Katsuki was sure that they wouldn't be interrupted. When he finally forced himself to a stop, he turned on the redhead with a glare. He huffed, trying to catch his breath as the other waited for him to speak.

"Who the hell are you," Katsuki said through a breath.

The other raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "I don't think you should be the one asking that." At the words, Katsuki had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from saying something overly vulgar.

"I have the right to ask whatever I want, freedom of speech, mother fucker." Katuski didn't have the patience to read the others lips without blowing a fuse at this point.

"Kirishima. Kirishima Eijirou. It's common courtesy to tell me yours now." The boy looked at Katsuki expectantly but he had stopped listening after he got the others name.

He nodded, "Okay then, Kirishima. I'll give you one warning. If you tell a single person - and I mean anyone - you saw me in that class today, I will personally see to it that you are buried alive."

At his words, Kirishima seemed genuinely confused. With ruby red eyes filled with confusion, he tilted his head and opened his mouth, "What's so wrong about being in there?"

Katsuki stared at the other for a moment, searching for any hint that he was making some type of joke. When he saw that the other was completely serious, an indescribable look crossed Katsuki's face. "You really don't get it do you? You're more of an idiot than I thought," he muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. His calloused fingers brushed against his cheek as he brought his hand away and his eyes shut for a split second as he stared into the darkness that played on the back of his eyelids.