Chapter 15 - Weird

25th February

That morning, Ae Ri was making herself a cup of hot coffee since it was freezing cold in the office. She put down her coffee on her desk and went out of the office.

She saw the new waitress, her name was Rose, her school junior. She's really beautiful.

"Rose! Is everything okay?" Rose turned to her, she smiled and nodded. Ae Ri smiled back. She walked towards the barista station.

"Minhyuk ah~ busy?" Minhyuk turned around, he grinned.

"Wae? Miss me?" Ae Ri chuckled.

"Kind of!" Minhyuk came closer to her and put his elbows on the counter.

"Yah, what if someday I'm gone? I mean, I died? Would you be lonely?" Ae Ri's sudden question made Minhyuk frowned.

"Why are you asking that? It's weird. Of course I will be lonely. Then I don't have anyone to flirt with me everyday," Ae Ri glared at him and he laughed.

"Aniya, I'm just thinking how it would be if I left this world, how many of my friends would be sad and grieve for me..." Minhyuk shook his head.

"Yah yah enough of that weird thoughts of yours. Your brain must be frozen and broken because of the winter, right? Don't you dare think of committing suicide," He teased. Ae Ri let out a small laugh.

"Museun sori-ya~~" Ae Ri then walked away, and went to Wonho's office.

She knocked on the door. Seconds later she heard Wonho's voice asking her to come in.

"Sajang-nim~ mwohae-yo?" Ae Ri took a seat on the sofa. She looked at Wonho who seemed busy with his paperworks. Wonho looked up to her and smiled.

"Dealing with paperworks. Why?"

"Aniya. I just feel like I want to visit and talk to everybody today~" Wonho giggled.

"Why are you being weird today?" Ae Ri shrugged her shoulders.

"This might be our last conversation, who knows!" Wonho stopped looking at his paperworks and he put it down. He stared at Ae Ri who was looking down to her feet.

"What nonsense is that, Ae Ri? Don't even think about it! How to end our game if this would be our last time talking to each other?"

Ae Ri lift her face up to look at Wonho. She smiled.

"Aniya~ It is just my thought. I was thinking what would it be if I'm gone forever, something like that..." Wonho got up from his chair and walked towards Ae Ri. He then took a spot, sitting next to Ae Ri.

"Please, don't think of that. It's too scary to even imagine it happens,"

Ae Ri looked at her boss' face with a sweet smile on her face. Wonho put his fingers on Ae Ri's cheek.