Prologue

The story will be written in third person.
Note:This is my original story, if there is a story that you've read that is similar to mine, it is probably just a coincidence, I just really like forced love in BL.
                   ~Ehklima
---------------------------------------------------------

"Happy 5th Anniversary!" Wei Lun grinned happily, taking Wen Xia's hands into his. It was five years since he confessed his love to Wen Xia, and to his extreme delight, his precious Wen Xia agreed to date him! It was wonderful!

Then, his precious Wen Xia did something absolutely terrible, he glared at him. Wei Lun felt his entire body stiffen up.

"Ehh? Baby, why are you you glaring at me?" Wei Lun whined, pushing his head into Wen Xia's bosom, snuggling up against the other boy's warm body. The latter didn't respond, only struggling to try and get Wei Lun away from him.

To be exact, it had been five years since Wei Lun had kidnapped Wen Xia.

-----------
"Wen Xia, I really like you! Please go out with me!" a younger Wei Lun bowed his head, extending his hands to give Wen Xia his heart-shaped box filled with tiny chocolates.

Unknown to Wen Xia, he had only lowered his head so that Wen Xia couldn't see his distorted blushing face. His eyes that time were filled with great love and desire to monopolise the other party, and his smile was extremely wide and terrifying, he was trembling all over.

To the naked eye, Wei Lun was just a lovesick boy afraid to be rejected by his crush.

Wen Xia stayed silent for a moment, his eyes wide with shock and a bit of disgust. He continued to stay silent, finally opening his mouth to say,"Are you seriously joking right now?"

Wei Lun froze.

"Our exams are right around the corner and you want to date? Ha Ha, nice joke. Also, I'm not gay. Get that through your head!" Wen Xia snarled.

Wen Xia was your typical straight boy who was quite grossed out with homosexuals, it's not like he hates them, it's just that they were the type of people that he'd avoid talking to. He just didn't understand how two guys could actually get together.

Seeing as Wei Lun was silent, Wen Xia 'Tch'ed and turned around to walk away from the strange boy whom he had actually only met due to coincidence.

But before he could take one step forward, he felt his neck being stabbed with a syringe. He quickly lost all feeling in his body and fell to the ground.

With his last bit of strength, Wen Xia turned to look at Wei Lun whose hand held a syringe, and he said,"What the hell...? You... Bastard..."

And when he woke up, around his neck was a collar that was chained to a bed. Wei Lun's bed to be exact.

"Honey~!"
-----------
Ever since then, Wen Xia would try time and time again to escape the room which he was held captive in, to no avail. Wei Lun was the son of a powerful CEO in China, he had set up security cameras to monitor his every move.

Of course, that didn't mean that Wen Xia wasn't punished for trying to escape. After his first time of trying to escape, he was tied up and Wei Lun lustfully touched him all around his body, feeling his chest, neck, face, stomach and legs as he cried for him to stop. But he hadn't lost his virginity yet.

After his second time of trying to escape, Wei Lun had locked him in the room without food and only water for ten days.

After his third time of trying to escape, he had been forced to give Wei Lun a blowjob and had to suck his thing.

After his fourth time of trying to escape, Wei Lun had marked his entire body, leaving bite marks and bruises on his pale skin.

After his fifth time of trying to escape, he was finally raped by Wei Lun. His cries had echoed throughout the room as Wei Lun trusted into him continuously, ignoring his begs for forgiveness and pleads for him to 'take it out'.

That experience had made Wen Xia stop trying to escape in fear of being forced to do it again.

Thankfully, Wei Lun had not tried to do it for a few months, deeply sorry for hurting his precious Wen Xia like that, and tried to dote on and spoil him, but Wen Xia had refused everything that he gave him.

Honestly, why couldn't Wen Xia just accept his undying love for him?

Before he left, Wei Lun gave Wen Xia a few pecks on his lips and cheeks, ignoring the way he cringed as he gave him one more hug.

After he left, Wen Xia heaved a sigh of relief, taking out a small but sharp handmade knife. After Wei Lun finally removed the cameras, Wen Xia began to carve a knife, he had to painstakingly carve and glue the multiple pieces of jewellery that Wei Lun had given him with a plastic toy knife that Wei Lun had bought along with a toy kitchen set so that they could play husband and wife. The thought brought a bad taste to Wen Xia's mouth.(Logic LMAO, this is so stupid I know)

Looking at the small knife, Wen Xia was so tired, it was like a boulder was lifted off his shoulders and he could finally breathe properly again.

He raised the knife, silently saying apologies to his parents, he was sorry that he had left them to worry about him.

He smiled and used the knife to stab his heart.

Blood splattered around the room.

Wei Lun felt that something was terribly wrong. He ran to his and Wen Xia's room.

But it had been too late.

For Wen Xia was already dead.

"Baby... Honey... Ah... Wen..." Wei Lun trembled, his body wracked with chocked sobs as he fell to his knees.

Then, he crawled towards the corpse and clutched it's hand tightly.

"Wen Xia... I won't let you leave me! I'll follow you where ever you go! I won't let you escape me!"